Cases cancelling

Discussion in 'Smith & Nephew' started by anonymous, Mar 7, 2020 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking like this virus is gonna cancel electives in the near future

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing cancelling yet on west coast

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone seeing cancelled surgeries yet? How are your accounts treating reps around this whole thing?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing yet. In three weeks when every hospital is maxed out, reps will be sitting on their couches watching Trump every night speak English like its his third language.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it only sounds like he's speaking english if i play the recordings backwards

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical libtards above.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The VA’s in w. Virginia just shut down all elective surgeries until further notice. Just a matter of time boys.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All cases cancelled for at least two weeks in my area. This is going to grenade income for every recon rep.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you not check your emails? Paychecks are still going to come for sales reps regardless of the virus situation. If your cases are canceled there is a process in place to follow. Suggest checking your inbox.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you rather have a President who speaks well, or one who tells the truth?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am here in Birmingham, Alabama. No elective procedures will be performed through late May. According to a reliable source, our pay is being cut 60% and layoffs are possible this month. I am freaking out!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, I check my emails. Ive read them all. Leadership doesnt have an effing clue what theyre going to do about compensation. Which leads me to believe all 1099’s are hosed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word is you’re getting nothing

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is a solution to COVD.......

Baby Yoda !!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is their #1 thought about 1099 compensation. Funny thing is most of the 1099’s in my area have most of the business. I know they are pissed and the busiest one already talking to certain competition because of SN lack of giving a shit. And I agree, this has been handled very poorly by SN with statements like the one below.

“Our GM, Hjalmar Pompe, has shared a couple of thoughts with us, including:

1. Our sales team has just been paid for P2. So they should not be in an acute cash crunch“

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depuy Synthes is giving away free money to their reps to keep them around.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop your bitching 1099. Can’t have it both ways. You enjoy the freedom and getting paid the higher commissions and now you want a hand out. Us full time reps deal with all the corporate bullshit and the quotas.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do you really think 1099's dont have quotas?