Cash for Suboxen

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2018 at 8:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where can I find a list for this?
    Do not want my employer to know I am addicted to the H...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll alert

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's up your ass, troll.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's up your ass, troll.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I buy mines on the street ...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummhmm. Pain med rep on board OR someone with an agenda against us. You can never erase the history of lives saved by this med coming on the market. Study after study proves recitivisiom rate falls with counseling and treatment adherance. Those that want to self destruct, will. Those that choose to escape via illicit pain med abuse and street drugs, no longer have to die. They can choose to get this treatment or not.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummmm...

All the actual research points to Suboxone fueling the opioid epidemic rather than helping it.

Hundreds of examples of towns that have an opiate problem and no Suboxone, then Suboxone clinics open, and the opiate problem worsens rather than improves. This is becuase it's nothing but "Pill Mills Chapter 2" and we all know it.

Here's a study conducted by Johns Hopkinks on the subject, published in the journal "Addiction":

https://www.painnewsnetwork.org/stories/2017/2/23/study-suboxone-usually-fails-to-stop-opioid-use

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you watched Trump today he is on a mission to destroy all physicians who write ANY opioid.
    The feds are swooping in and will cut off the source of the problem. 2 more of my docs just got pinched and they did nothing wrong other than write for suboxen.

We are all going to hell for helping to fuel this epidemic and Trump wants physician drug dealers to do jail time.

Cash for suboxen is just another form of a pill mill.

Lawyer up y'all...............

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For real, if you’re going to troll, can you at least spell the product name correctly? They aren’t going after buprenorphine. Scott Gottlieb, FDA commissioner, has repeatedly supported MAT and expanded treatment. Trump was speaking today about painkillers mostly. Please leave, along with your trolling and fear mongering, because it’s lame, and false.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Found the Vivitrol rep....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If only you could find your conscience...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Addicts long ago discovered that buprenorphine can be used to get high or to ease their withdrawal pains from heroin and other opioids. Buprenorphine is such a popular street drug that the National Forensic Laboratory Information System ranked it as the third most diverted opioid medication in the U.S.

the proof is in the pudding. an opioid is an opioid is an opioid
    why did Trump bring up anti addiction meds and insiders know he is way against any opioid
    yes he did mention MAT but that is for non addictive meds like Vivitrol
    you guys are totally fueling this epidemic
    my docs tell me about so many patients that are still on 1/8 to 1/16 of a 2mg..that is preposterous
    COME ON MAN - your company is to blame along with Purdue.

long acting is fine but when druggies and crooked docs realize no $$$ to be made then the sh/t gonna hit the fan

peace out nigggggg-s

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody gets their life back with vivitrol.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These trolls getting desperate. Lol. The govt is giving millions to bup treatment each year but it’s bad. That’s just dumb. Worry about your little drug and focus on alcoholics since that’s all it helps anyway if it evens helps for that. Coming on here acting like a crusader just makes u look weak and desperate.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know because I am weak. You see, I have no friends or job, just cp.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm desperate for attention and begging for answers.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alkermes hands' are just as dirty. I seem to remember reading a nice little news article on the tens of millions they spent lobbying state and federal legislation to get Vivitrol into the court and prison system, and claiming it is superior to buprenorphine (it isn't). The stuff uncovered was pretty damning in terms of shady sales tactics and false claims. Plenty of stories of people forced into it for a month or two and then overdosing on their drug of choice once it wears off.
    As for buprenorphine? It's not without issues but it has saved a lot of lives. It won't be getting dumped despite some morons on here saying so. Sorry not sorry.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guys down south say Saboxin

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just one example of why vivitrol never took off. Smh

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually it has taken off and seems to have a better reputation than we do. I’m happy our product has helped some but the actual truth is buprenorphine is/will be a big problem. Until the supply of heroin is shut off and doctors are under control with their prescribing this mess continues. Good news for sales, bad news for human beings. Build the wall