Cash for Suboxen

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2018 at 8:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll is far too kind a word for this asshole with a hard on against us, our med & co. Some sort of pathetic Droid that has nothing better to do than decry all the good this history making med has accomplished. Picture is clear. One hard up psycho with a pain med Co or a competitor going off here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes people are gd crazy. Best comment ever on a conference call!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where’s the good?

Every year for the past 15 more Suboxone is dispensed across America.

Every year for the past 15 the opioid crises has gotten worse.

It’s not correlation, it’s causation.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an ignorant statement. You're blaming the opioid epidemic on Suboxone?? Not on the flow of pure heroin coming into this country. Not on draconian laws that restricted painkiller prescribing so much it drove people to street drugs. Not on big pharma. You're blaming it on Suboxone. There is no causation, only the ramblings of an idiot.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many people has vivo troll helped? How many lives saved? You don’t even need your toes to answer that question. It’s easy to blame the leader but we have to look back to hear you. We will instead continue to look forward

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better question, how many has it killed? Drug courts forcing people onto it, then they OD as soon as it wears off bc they have 0% tolerance. Alkermes deserves all the criticism the news articles above have leveled at them

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

as i predicted all my crooked cash for bupe docs no like the shot..
    they will not and i say will not do injections..why the f does my manager think they will buy in..
    they make a few hundy thousand a yr and the drug addicts get to stay high or normal or whatever..they are addicts and yes its a disease but its not like diabetes...

this company set us up to fail miserably with the shot...way to go mr patel/shah or the guy from india who has a brit accent......was the company not advised and what a brilliant idea to have 200 monkeys running around to call on 3 docs a day..........most of us have our 30 targets but very little will use....

maybe give the shot to a small number of use so we can work...the current format i guarantee that not a one rep is busy all day and if they are its to tell the docs that - oh u ordered 6 weeks ago and the shot is not approved yet and i am sorry your druggie patient is back on the H - well they are prob better staying as a functioning druggie on the H instead of chasing a shot that does not exist--

this drug will never ever ever take off in an office setting like suboxen..
    sub block aid should be sold to clinics, hospital systems and we need to work the legal system and when u f up and do stupid sh-t cause you love the H well now the court is gonna punish you and make u get the shot -

i am already doing this as i am playing golf with my docs and their lawyers and taking judges to dinner to get this done........u gotta love the lunch bunch $$$$$$

see u on stage in ATLANTIS Y'ALL

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt if you work here. You know just enough to be a former employee. If you do, you know you are getting fired and want to take the company down. This is full of untruth’s, and if this is the way your territory and docs operate, both you and your manager should be fired. It is obvious you don’t understand the basics, you purposefully misspell the products and pretend you break all know rules, Can’ get rid of you soon enough! Just quit already - we are sick of reading your same crap over and over.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lunch bunch money = gift cards, tickets, cash, cigars, wine = I get my offices to sign the lunch bunch sheet whenever I feel like it and my catering always have computer printed itemized for me....
    document LNL and date and miles and OMG all the mircromanagement - call my offices to confirm baby -
    I own my territory -

if i no do this then i no get sales - unless i give favors and my docs is nasty yo -

homerun..........one on one dinners paid for by lunch bunch $$$ - brilliant -

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is great !!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the mood here is very somber
    as I sit here drink n free booze I realize if we don't sell we could b out
    if I gotta operate like this and cover my ace then I'm all in on lunch bunch money
    My DM let's me spend 3k monthly on lunches that are just to check off the box

On a good note a free week Atlantis Bahamas !!
    Time to party

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pill mill docs in Pittsburgh busted for this.
    MM is a whistleblower.
    Details to follow.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes but this is illegal and we make money on this but the good ones report and don't make money but we are honest...