Castle Medical

Discussion in 'Castle Medical Labs' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any information on this company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds fishy!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I interviewed with them. Trust me, it is fishy! Looks like a bunch of unprofessional misfits to me!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for the information on amertocks. they do appear to be fishey.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

definitely unprofessional and a waste of time.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base pay????did they offer a base?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANYBODY ACTUALLY WORKED FOR THIS COMPANY THAT IS COMMENTING? PLS DESCRIBE YOUR EXPERIENCE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU WORKED HERE OR WORK HERE AS A SALESPERSON.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not worked for them but I did interview for them and it was so unprofessional. It was the weirdest interview experience I have ever had. I actually did not get the offer but I never followed-up with them like they asked me to. I would never have accepted it...just had a very negative feeling about it. I think the base was around 50k. I was told they had reps making a range of 50k to 500k depending on sales.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr pass left castle with all customer info????

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea that Joe Pass left with a bunch of reps too and is in huge legal trouble with Castle.. Trust me Scott Damron is by trade an attorney and he will shut pass down at Lab Source

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did all these people leave Castle?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base pay is 52, top reps are making good money. I've been here 3 months and it seems like they fire the bottom 2 reps every month in every region.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is correct. The base is 52k. You have to perform immediately. So far nobody is doing well West of the Mississippi. The top sales are obviously Florida and anywhere in the South where there is a large amount of pain prescriptions which leads to a lot of toxicology testing. If you perform you are rewarded and you have a lot of autonomy in how you do your job. There is no company car or car allowance only gas receipt reimbursement and lunch reimbursement. They do fire people at the bottom every month. As with any company only the people at the very top are making a lot but they give you a fair shot.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A fair shot is probably putting it kindly. In the western region 6 of 8 reps in the training class from August were fired within 4 months. 3 out of 4 from the next training class in October were fired before the end of the year.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The region under KG has fired 12 people in the last 60 days. They have four new representatives now, they just turn over reps over and over. The new reps are expected to make 200 calls during their first week. I do not know how this is good business.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was hired by Castle Medical under Gebrosky and it was horrible. His only advice was to "see more people." He has yet to develop and keep one single territory manager.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need this Gerbloski guy here at Atox. Sales force is soft.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha! His region produces almost zero. That probably won't help you at Atox.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$300,000? I can calculate what each current rep is earning and $300,000 is not a good representation of the earnings of the sales representatives. I do not know why they have added this to their job descriptions. In fact some of the most successful representatives have been let go and the manager keeps the account. On occasion the manager will assign an account to the new representative but not always. Is this feasible? Absolutely. Will they keep you once you add revenue producing accounts, nobody knows. The turnover is extremely high and can happen in less then ninety days. Both successful and non-successful representatives are let go in what seems like a random fashion. Many are not even notified they just find that they have been deleted from their computer log in and then a follow up call to their manager confirms that they have been terminated.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no way you're gonna make 300k at this shut hole of a company. If they are putting that on their MANY openings, they have just resorted to lying. It's not the reps dumbasses! It's the no talent executives that won't face the business climate with ANY solutions. That weasel marine they have leading the sale Org down the tube is the 2nd biggest problem. The first is the idiotic ceo and cfo tandem...