Castle Medical

Discussion in 'Castle Medical Labs' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha belt of rob, that is good.

The second leading killer in the world is from a Robert round house kick to the face. The leading killer is heart attacks, most if those caused by the fear of a Robert round house kick.

Robert roundhouse kick is the preferred execution style in 16 states.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Email just went out to turn location services on, on the iPad. The email said that this is a precaution in case it is lost, we all know that is BS! We are officially being tracked and the geo fences are going up.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it takes about five minutes of speaking to or listening to Rob to know what he is all about but what about Stacey? She does all the grunt work and Rob takes credit for it. I interviewed with her before I took the job and thought she was very nice but when I arrived at the corporate office she wasn't as friendly as I expected her to be. I do think she actually walked the line and had sales success unlike many of the managers who simply inherited sales from those who left. I was surprised by the way she talked down to the reps.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, yes they are. This should be fun to watch this here. People like Rob are so far out of their league, they have to resort to this. He is the greatest go getter in the history of the world. He could do it. You can not. The only way to make us go out and bang on those doors the way he says he did, is to force you out the door. Oh yea, by the way you have a limited territory. So you will run out of new doors to knock on. DVPs who brag about their numbers but inherited any portion of those numbers should be called out. Drag them out here in public. Lets call them out. Initials only please. LP has at least 100+ per month inherited. Probably more. But this DVP will shove his inherited "success" in anyone's face at anytime. That means every one on one, every team call. Every training call. I dread every call I have with him. Bragging does not teach. Bragging gets old. Rob's stories that are unverifiable, just get old. But suffer we shall. Until a new opportunity arises.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We should all trade I-pads just to see them go into total panic. "Oh no , Suzy is way over in John's territory and John is in Frank's." This is just so over the top.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha. I like it. Funny how this tool is reading all of this and thinking we are jealous. I will never be jealous of someone who craps on people at will, while telling them he is great. How much more self absorbed could any one person be?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just told by manager to play to the numbers. That I shouldn't report a presentation more than once to a provider because it would make the districts closing ratio look bad. That even if I give more than one presentation, it should just be reported as a follow up.

Also, why don't we report current accounts we have seen? I think that keeping our providers happy would be of most importance.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your DVP is now telling you to be part of the cancer that is Castle. A cancer that has killed others. Got them fired for telling the truth. But according to rob, the greatest sales person ever, there should only be one presentation. Why would a follow up be needed if one were as wonderful as Rob. Because, and not many people know this fact, Rob closed 72.437% of his 95% closing rate, immediately after asking if they did lunches. His mere presence in their "space" was so overwhelming that the decision makers would just walk out and sign the NCR. Not only that, that office would immediately order a surprise drug screening on the staff and all patients for the next 6 months. That is how powerful the belt of Rob is. Ask him. He will tell you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are pushing so hard for new contacts that it is forcing the reps to see C clinics. There practices are just there to make sure that you have exhausted your resources and turned over every stone before they fire you. This alone tells you that Robert had no clue. They need to invest in real training, and have reps focus on good accounts and not just getting contacts for the sake of getting contacts.

I know that it has forced me to give presentations to primary care clinics, after which the doctor says, "I could send you the one or two I do each month." It is funny because this is what rob says he doesn't want to do, but his plan forces us to do this, just so we don't get flagged.

I can tell you this, I am not sticking around.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know those blue signs at the front of parking lots? the ones with the person sitting in the wheelchair? Those are not for handicap parking, they are Robert's personal parking spots. The signs are there as warning, if you park in Rob's spot, he will roundhouse kick you in the face and you will be in a wheelchair!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another crazy thing about Castle, is they still have high rankings on Glassdoor and other job sites. I know when I was there they encouraged all employees to leave positive reviews, I wish there was a way to warn more people about this company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look I don't know for sure. However if they can reach ouit and wipe your ipad from HQ, then why couldnt they look inside? Just saying. If you have any pics, vids, anything you think they may not like, you better get it off there. They are looking for and creating new way to create turnover.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A mole just told me that they are looking hard to find ways to fire reps that aren't getting new accounts and focusing on current accounts. They are going through past records to find ways to show non compliance.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sounds like a company getting ready to sell. Decreasing the overhead of rep salaries, DVPS take the accounts and get paid in the short term. Company sells, a bunch of people got fired for making a few people a lot of money. God bless capitalism. But there is no need to be so nasty about it. Rob is a tool. His DVP'S are no better.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Castle now hows it own Board..............

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, employees are encouraged to leave positive reviews on Glassdoor etc. but keep in mind that Glassdoor is not really anonymous. They say they are but the companies get information on who is posting. Probably the same with Indeed. There are some less then stellar reviews but they get buried. Cafepharma is the only true anonymous site.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ameritox is a freaking joke. I spoke to one of the managers and he was clueless. I also had spoken to HR and she was very nice and quite informative. She couldn't believe the turn over. I think most people will agree there's a real problem with management....who they hire, who they don't hire, policies, etc.....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is that expectations are based on the 2010/2011 UDT market where growth and revenue expectations are unrealistic. Both the major players and sketchy start-ups/3rd Parties have abused the system to the point where authorizations and/or in-network status is required and reimbursements have fallen.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is synonymous with The Black Death, Bubonic Plaugue or just plain bad bad luck!