Castle Medical

Discussion in 'Castle Medical Labs' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Susan Anderson

Susan Anderson New Member

I would highly recommend looking for another company in sales to work for. I was hired for this company and told they wanted me to be a Divisional Vice President. They welcomed me and told me they were impressed with my experience and the CEO was looking forward to meeting me. They took me off a group email list after they were aware that I had a legal situation with another previous employer. Which by the way, I have a right to do without retaliation. They told me I wasn't "ramping up". However, my sales were higher than 2 other employees with actual sales where one started months before me and the other started 2 weeks before me. They deleted emails for concealment and cover up. They denied paying me benefits when they were supposed to begin. Additionally, held my last paycheck for 3 weeks and violated state laws. There was much deception and the manager actually singled me out on conference calls which were excessive having one every day. It is like a sales 101 job on how they treat their reps. with daily calls and then wonder why sales might not be higher? One call a week is sufficient and better not to micromanage your reps. The most unprofessional company and managers lack experience and skills.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't imagine why castle medical wouldnt hire an assclown that wasn't able to post in the right place. Durp.