cat

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Jul 21, 2017 at 10:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell happened to the sexual harassment thread?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cat: like everything else at this company it was blocked and never to be heard from again. The good old boys club at the top will always cover for each other and just cover up any wrong doings. They will add bs clubs like IWIL to make us feel like we are not just sex objects to these pigs but in the end that is all we are and all they will ever think of us

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

f$@#% that boys club. And to all the "strong" women who like to use the word mysognistic and ran to another job without handling their business here, if it was so bad, shame on you. This whole thread has been stupid.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ironically not as stupid and bipolar as your post. I'm thinking there is a point in here but honestly have no idea what side you're on or what u meant to say. Clearly not our smartest employee.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the point was the thread was/is stupid. If you have to come to CP to complain about something so serious it's ridiculous. Everyone on here complaining and saying they left voluntarily bc of ML-for real? You couldn't handle your business a better way? F the boys club and do something about it-genius

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

here here, everyone wants to complain about every little thing. If it bothers you ALL that much then why don't you go find another job, yet you all want to stay! everyone complains about the management, people, materials, marketing, training and even about the new product and yet I don't see any of you doing anything better.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure you can handle it all you want here, but the reality is it's only going to get you so far. The only way you can getaway from discriminatory treatment is to leave. Be sure that before you go out, you put your situation in writing and you get it to somebody in a position of authority that you trust. Let them know what you're willing to do and not do . Further, make it clear, also that you're willing to walk away if things don't improve , as well as telling your story to whoever might be interested including the media and aattorney.That's the only recourse you have, so be sure you have a place to walk away to, first

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is to say that there's someone in a position that matters that can be trusted. That's where the biggest problem is.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with above poster. People- wake up- he's not that stupid.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

some little boy removed all his posts!! Lol. But yes he is that stupid and yes it's been directed at me and no he can't control it and yes I tried to do something about it and nothing changed. But I hate to see the poor "little" boy so upset about all the mean girls poking fun at him. Ha.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so sad our leader is so thin skinned and worried about what is said about him that posts from this thread got removed too. We have the weakest leader in the business getting all upset about cafe talk. Really. Somebody bring Rick powers back or anyone that understands leadership. Anything beside this crying "little" baby

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Handle your business". . . love it. Lazy, chauvinistic attitude alarmingly akin to our current "Administration". Assuming an ignorant male--or worse, a sellout female--posted the above, ask any woman who's left this company about her experiences with ML or any of the higher-level "boys' club" mentioned by AP. Not that you'd care. Cash your sad check and STFU.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said the Brit.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't try to be all tough after you or your minions had to remove all the posts that were hurtful. You and the brits are all jokes. Take down posts then say stfu. That's the epitome of that shit hole. Narcissism at the top holding everyone down and calling someone sexually harassed a sell out is what gets little boys on tv shows against their wills. Careful.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you may have misunderstood. But hey!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone on here care or understand that we're a publicly traded co and if the crap on here gets out it could hurt stock prices? Didn't y'all buy into the stock program? Why would you want to do anything that might harm that growth?!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't anyone just politely decline a proposition? "Thank you, I would love to, but I can't. It's just not my thing- so sorry. Thank's for asking though". Say that enough times & it will go away. Stop with all of the drama.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And there in lies the problem

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it's the girls faults that all the mgmt are pigs? Unbelievable. No one said any of the girls said yes the point is the leaders should try to keep it in their pants and go home to their wives. The part about stock prices won't even get a comment. Stock prices are not as important as treating everyone that works for your sorry asses with dignity. Grow up boys.