cat

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Jul 21, 2017 at 10:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for confirming you have mental problems, AP. You need a pacifier and your granny, so you can face reality. Sausage breath has and always will be known for his psycho personality and backstabbing mamipulations. Whoa! It is you, posting to cover your ass. The humidity there must have driven you out of your hole. ROFLOL

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I no longer think that making fun of this poor man is prudent any longer. He is handicapped and that's just not funny. Whoever you are I'm sorry for your life. By the way this isn't jb. I doubt he cares but you're unstable and hopefully you find peace and serenity at some point in your life. God bless.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

handicapped? Maybe in golf.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Mr. Poor Chap Handicap should have considered the people he chose to victimize with his forked tongue. The lies, mean ass remarks about innocent people he didn't remotely know and those he did, have come back to bite his skanky behind. We all imagine he has moved on from landscaping his yard to bulldozing for a pool. He is such a hard worker, right? Keeps his putter at home so hes not tempted to use it during landscaping time. ....and God didn't make the little green apples and it don't rain in Indianapolis in the summertime.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been reading these posts and getting posed as hell. To Miss God bless b.s, AKA JB's current lay. You have no original thoughts here, just parroting other posters. You obviously don't know this dick. He has spent his career here insulting, humiliating, and going after some of our nicest people for no reason. He may hate their look, age, sex, name, manner of speaking, whatever. He lays in wait for a victim to blindside. It doesn't matter to him. Whatever bug bites his ugly ass at the moment, fires up his venom. Nicknamed the pit viper, he has earned his reputation.. He hates anyone that outshines him or may outdo him in any way. He hates people who get attention, for the right reasons, unlike himself. Many of us have witnessed him going after people and doing so in the most egregious of ways. So you don't need to feel sorry for him and his handicaps. We've all heard his sad SOB stories, and he loves to share them freely. He ASSumes that no one else could possibly be going through anything remotely as painful as what he's gone through. Fact of the matter is he goes after people who have been through hell, are going through hell or who would like to put him through the hell he puts them through. He has no conscience and as far as we are concerned, is the devil incarnate. Watch out who you trust, befriend and defend. This one has 7 alters and uses them to hurt people viciously. He has had to be told to back off of attacking people, on numerous occasions. Reprimands haven't worked yet. Maybe he'll get it back one day, hard enough, to shut his black pie hole forever.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those of you who missed the immediate pulling of that post, there's a perfect example of the good old boys club. This guy's been nicknamed the pit viper for years and he doesn't need Little Miss God bless protecting his sorry ass. Those of us that know him well , watched him get his ass in a crack on numerous occasions for being straight up mean to people. People who had nothing to do with him, were targeted. Usually the most decent and kind of people. They didn't want to have anything to do with him, being healhty normal people. He loves to tell his sob stories, assuming that no one else could possibly be going through what he is going through or has been through. He is special in this way and no one else knows that kind of suffering. He enjoys making people suffer. A sadistic sociopath, hiding in sheepskin. He's had to be reprimanded for his nastiness plenty of times. This has not worked. He continues with his vile black piehole backstabbing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These comments got me cracking ☝

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe im late to the party. Is this post still about JB or did someone move on to the next target? Is he really that bad lol? I'm glad I'm not in that zone bc this all sounds wacko

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh really. How do you know you're not in that zone? Maybe it's your Zone. No doubt every zone has a viper. Just some are below sewer level.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alls I know is I wish you women would keep wearing tops that show off those big, bouncy boobies! Nobodys going to complain about that. And I want to jiggle them too. And touch them. With my tongue. And pee pee. The rest of the women here are heffers.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is this person "handicapped"?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Related to Paris or chain of hotels?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rumor mill is churning up a name but I don't think this one sticks. I put nothing past ML and I'm sure he's tried but I also think he's gotten shot down from that one. If anything I think ML is loving this rumor but he knows he would have zero chance. She's not some ho from California or anything so perhaps out of his league. I don't know where anyone got their supposed info but I think we need to put this one to rest.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe not handicapped but perhaps unstable. This dude has posted on multiple threads for like a year and all about jb. That's some unstable shit right there. He's a crazy person and really has a hard on for jb. Still carrying that torch around.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Handicapped brain. That's what you have. It's simple, people. You trash talk and shit on others, it's going to blow back in your face. Better watch your back, cuz we aren't playin your shit hit and run games anymore. Idiot has been been playing phony choir boy- a-hole his entire career. Not just here, but meter land and beyond. Some just never learn, do they?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The world is full of good people.
    If you cant find one, be one.
    You sour, bitter bitch.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Until you learn to match your behavior to your words, saurcraut breath, you're a joke. Demeaning women is your favorite pastime. You must have had one hell of a mother. The most sour and bitter thing on this sales force is your mind and your constantly hissing wagging tongue.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, he doesnt just save his shitin for the ladies. First week on the job, this dirt bag sidled up to me and started telling me all the crap on people, without even me asking. He went on and on. Doesn't take too long in his presence to realize he hates himself, which is why he has to go after people he doesn't even know. He needs to be decked.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This mrg is gonna be a doozy. I'm expecting riot gear and tomato throwing. Geez what has become of us. Maybe AP right, we need another hurricane to calm people and put things in perspective

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most ppl on here are completely missing the point and sound like immature assholes. Who cares why the hotel was changed and who complained? The bigger issue is the fact that we were lied to by ML and then we will have to go celebrate how "transparent" they are and how different this company is. We will pat ourselves on the back for saving lives as AP said earlier. It is the most misguided sense of self importance I have ever seen. We should be celebrating the MA's, nurses, counselors, and docs who DO actually impact our patients' lives. We sell a medication and anything we used to do to be helpful is now out of compliance. Standing up and clapping for our great work makes me want to puke. But stand up and clap I will, just like every one of u fake motherfuckers.