cat

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Jul 21, 2017 at 10:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I care that it was changed for reasons it shouldn't have been. We haven't missed the point about upper management lying to us and still are. Agree with the rest of your post.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well the reason is just your opinion but the lying after the fact is bad no matter what. "We are different".

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing you can ever control in this world is your own behavior. If you want the meeting to go well, then behave like a mature adult and keep it positive. If you want the meeting to go badly, then behave like a pissed-off teenager & create more drama by flapping your lips about nothing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aka only upper mgmt has the right to act like teenagers.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ironically that sounds like it could be from upper mngt. Perhaps they could do with learning to control their own behavior?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got your way crying like a little bitch about the Doral. Stop flapping your snowflake lips.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And start flapping your zipper so I can gobble ur man meat.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like one of the abms.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to say Paris' sister seems to be far too busy with her best "girlfriend" to pay any attention to ML...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It never should have been at a trump property for safety reasons as well as pussy grabbing reasons. Get over your racist self.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

or a bald BD

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL snowflake! That's the best thing I've seen on this thread! Safety reasons? The sheer terror you would've faced for staying at a hotel for FREE! You're an idiot.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Target for terrorists tiny hands.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The infamous MB. The complete idiot who somehow managed to become a BD. What a joke he is. The South always does their own thing because MB has no clue how to keep consistency among the zones. ML lets him get away with it apparently and everyone keeps laughing at his poor grammar, so I guess it's all
    Good

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are not different. Maybe different in the worst way possible.........zero integrity and delusional if you think WE are the ones who help people.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, you're wrong on two accounts. The first is the "safety" reasons. Are you fucking joking? Do you actually think it's a terrorist target? It's on ISIS' list, for sure...about 256 items down from attacking London (again), Paris, Sweden, Germany, etc. yeah they ain't getting to the Doral anytime soon.

Jesus. Get a clue. Combine that with the added security that accompanies all of his properties, it's probably the last place some idiot would target. So don't come at us with that bullshit.

Secondly, YOU get over yourself. It's a hotel. You aren't going to the goddamn White House. Trump won't be there personally greeting everyone. He probably doesn't even own it anymore. So, you got your way, you whining little bitch (male or female, trying to stay PC here). Oh and in case you forgot, it's a FREE trip on the company's bill. Please stop being one of those people that are "offended" just because you're looking for a reason to be offended!

And, one more thing....those of us that don't support the leftist liberal cult aren't "racist".

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perfectly said.