cat

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Jul 21, 2017 at 10:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Given a choice of the three I pick the one we're going to. Easy choice. Now get ready to work kids.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah. You da man. Or not.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This whole company is full of booze hounds and addicts and I love it. We are real people. I guess u go to work and make fun of addicts all day you fu**inh idiot. Making fun of someone here for drinking is the stupidest thing I've ever come across. You're making fun of almost everyone which actually makes you pretty easy to point out. Just a pure hater at heart.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself idiot.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact is there are many people here that I know that don't usually drink but do at work. Why? Because if you don't you are looked down upon by upper mgmt and not someone they trust or would promote. That's the culture here. If you're one of them you get treated better so raise a glass for promotion. #addictioncompany

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm totally missing the whole lying thing. "Political sensitivity" was mentioned in one of his early emails. The most recent email comments: There are MANY factors that resulted in our need to be flexible with this meeting. Another email states: Further evaluation has resulted with a decision that the current location is no longer an option. I don't see any lies. I see a broad communication intended to deliver the needed information in a way that would keep everyone focused on what's important. Does he need to spell everything out? Read between the lines. You weren't lied to- you just weren't given every little dirty detail. That's what a good leader does- keeps people out of the weeds so they don't have to deal with every negative little piece of crap. You have the information to get where you need to be so you're good. Silence.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cool crowd? I didn't know there was a cool crowd. That must mean there is an uncool crowd. Who is in the cool crowd? How do you become a member of the cool crowd? Is the cool crowd the same as the popular crowd? Do we have jocks, druggies, burnouts and cheerleaders too?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We could boycott the meeting at the Ritz for that. Worked for the snowflakes maybe it'll work for us! We're adults though and realize going to a meeting is part of our job no matter who owns the hotel.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty obvious that ML or one of his dinner buddy minions wrote the original post. I don't blame them for taking his side though. The friend regime is strong around him and he promotes them well regardless of if they deserve it or not. Smart move by them to always promote his poison. Taint lickers indeed. Lol

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of our top notch ABM's. Well played.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aren't you lying to your employer, when you spend all your time on here rather than working? You don't deserve a meeting in a shack at this point. Maybe you'd get the picture real quick, if you were fired or made to volunteer picking up the remains of someones home and belongings. Snot nosed brat.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you listened to your CLs you would realize that's what the CLs wanted to do. Every CL I've spoke to wanted to volunteer but we were not given an opportunity. When you make inflammatory statements like this you just open yourself up to how completely out of touch with you are. Most likely why you've been replaced

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

aw you poor thing. Can't get/do what you want in a moments notice. You have no clue what it's like to plan any of this for hundreds of ungrateful people. You can't volunteer? Why don't you spend some of YOUR money and time and go on ahead and volunteer somewhere on YOUR own. Do you need this company to fulfill every goddamn want and need. Just go to work, ok? Quit bitching and moaning. I'd love to watch ya'll find new jobs. You'd be back to making peanuts grinding out the counseling gig. Shut up, go to work, and try to think of someone besides your own big fat spoiled ass.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The person who wrote ^^^ should not be working for Indivior. You are a negative bully and my guess would be home office or abm. Clearly you were not around when we did volunteer work as a company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually I think your the bully. Bullying your company to do all the things YOU want. How about what benefits the hand that's feeding you? Go to the meeting and focus on what your asked to do, not what YOU want to do. I don't even work here anymore by my own choice, but I do buy stock, so sell something

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Might want to sell that off.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call bull on the grammatically challenged.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a complete piece of shit. Boo hoo I had to actually work and plan one meeting and couldn’t even get that right the first or second time. Idiot. Then to make things worse make fun of counselors that actually do good work with patients. All the people here can’t provide the benefit of one good counselor. You’re showing your horns and your complete lack of character. Stand up and cheer for any of u? No chance. U always say go to work. U seem to spend just as much time on here as anyone so what do U even do? You’re just taking up an office spot for now. All power has already been stripped. Worthless.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Counselor? Lol. Not quite. Not smart enough but good try. Good to know how you feel about counselors though. That shit is definetly being spread to all the former peanut diggers. Believe that shit. #culture