Catalyst Circle Winners

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 16, 2019 at 3:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are these people going to be paid out? Not fair if they don’t. They brought the most business in for all of 2018. Makes more sense to pay them instead of this stupid sales contest for 2 or 3 scripts rewarding the losers. No wonder we went BK! I hate this place.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're catalyst circle is a 2 month severance package. Now, go drive your Forrester into a tree.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too much logic in that statement for this company. Not going to win this year, but this is a good point. I’d be friggin pissed if I was.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck off you little brat. We are all about to lose our jobs. I’m close to winning this contest but have some compassion. We are all in this together. We should all be trying to help each other out. We all have bills to pay and families to support. Grow up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO! Ass-kissing BS. You’re close....all about you. You’re the one who needs to grow up.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The OP was right. People who kicked ass ALL YEAR LONG get nothing and now a bullshit sales contest when we are Bankrupt? How is that even legal? “We are in this together” Kumbaya crap makes me want to vomit!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a clue. Nobody "kicked ass". You were just there best of the worst. Joke of a company, joke of a salesforce. Bunch of entitled whiny bitches.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proper grammar is “ You were just THEIR...” you fucking r*****. Go back to your Allergan page and your shit $60K a year.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better than $0 a year. Have fun peddling your shitty resume.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your grammar skills will certainly come in handy as you update your resume. Be sure to include all the awards you won!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess you are sober enough now to try and create an argument? Keep lying and sexually harassing people. It’s the only thing you are good at.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just watched the Gillette ad. No more of that for me. Still drunk though.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Preach! Two RBD’s won Catalyst Circle - New York and Southern California. Top three reps were from Southern California. Southern California had no relevant MM coverage during the two years the sales force existed and still won. New York was a voice of reason who was instrumental in KOL development across the nation. Congratulations to NY AND So Cal for a job well done. You’d would think that’s the end of the story. Nope.

If you were not from the “chosen few”, you were f#cked with, harassed, bullied, accused of unproven compliance violations (the method of choice to eliminate original ABD and several RBD’s) or robbed of legitimately won awards.

If you were part of the “chosen few”, there was no accountability for your lack of performance over a span of two years. The bar tabs were HUGE, though! If you were really special, the powers that be would go above and beyond to make sure you “succeeded”, even if it cost the company money they didn’t have. They’d even pay to get you on a money losing Medicaid plan (see Ohio and Indiana). This was not done for any other regions in the nation. Of course, this allowed for certain regions in the Midwest to suddenly, miraculously, start performing at a higher level. If you follow the story, SOMEHOW Ohio won Catalyst Circle. Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
    To make sure the fix was in, the company never posted the last week of data...FOR THE CALENDAR YEAR OF 2018! They posted weekly data, religiously, for two years straight, without missing a week. But the most important week of the year was never posted??? Hahahaha Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha What was the bs reason, KJ? A new system? Holidays? My dog ate my homework?

WINNERS Will Win, no matter what organization they work for. Losers will lose. Liars will lie. Abusers will abuse. Bar tabs will continue to skyrocket for the “chosen few”. F#CK UM! They don’t deserve another thought.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

funny because I never heard any of this brought up at meetings when the company was actually functioning and people could be called out for it. why is that?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you deaf, dumb and blind? Can you do math? How many managers gone in the West? How many ABD’s in the West? Did you notice any of that? Nice try TN. Go have another double on the rocks.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Yes. A few. Two. Yes.

Who cares?? The company no longer exists. Move on.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point. Three ABD’s in the West in 2 years? Six of 11 RBD’s gone in the West. Senior RBD titles given to all male former directors, but not the woman? Certain employees treated very poorly by upper management. Stock holders robbed of life savings. Lots of people will be pissed off for a long, long time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you’re on top you’ll always run into a handful of jealous people who will do almost anything to take you down.

Some of those people will be covert haters disguised as friends: People you helped in the past, superiors who shake your hand while they’re pissing on your leg, passive aggressive gossipers, schemers, liars etc. Eventually, they reveal themselves. It’s disappointing but a huge advantage to know who those people are.

Smash Losers but stay focused knowing your continued success allows you to live in their heads rent free.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"From what you heard?" Nice try. How about you were the one harassing your employees? You put people on plans after they spoke up about compliance violations, outright harassment and horrible treatment at work. You came back from LOA and went on a witch hunt. Crazy is a nice way to put it. You made it personal. REALLY personal. And now you are out on your ass. Good.

And by the way you wench, nobody would follow you so you can disavow yourself of the idea that anyone liked or respected you.