Cayenne Medical

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The group that sells this in Colorado are the greasiest bunch of tools out there.Ask them about their product and the revisions we All see and they haven't a clue.They are a full on disgrace.
    Know who I'm talking about?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know who you are talking about but I can't recall his name.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah! Now I get it. For a second I thought someone had tried to make Cayenne relevant to any conversation... but now I see that the comments are geared toward some other cheesy device.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand why people have to knock down the competition versus up selling theirs.
    If you don't know about Cayenne Medical don't just BS here or anywhere else. Learn, inform yourself, study and then talk.
    I had an Arthrex rep tell a surgeon that the only way to remove the implant for a revision was to drill over it with a 1mm larger drill than the implant!!!!!
    How stupid can you be???
    There is metal in the center of the implant that needs to be removed!!!! There is a specific way to remove it. You are all right, the implant will not collapse BECAUSE IT S NOT MEANT TO COLLAPSE!!!!!!
    There is bony ingrowth around it after a few months, that is one of the best attributes of the implant.
    How much can you NOT care about a patient and only about selling to say that. Remember these are real human beings we are working with, you shouldn't only want to collect a check.
    The problem is that the surgeon will not blame the ARTHREX REP for giving him bad information, he will blame Cayenne because he was a moron and didn't call and ask how to take it out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Aperfix Tibial implant was not designed by the same engineer IDIOT!!!
    Do you even know who designed the Mitek Intrafix???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12-15mm is more than enough graft in the tunnel!!!
    Graft in the tunnel beyond the point of fixation is stress shielded and redundant, thus graft is only required at the points of compression. This is well demonstrated in animal models. No human studies to prove this point, however.
    Hunt 2006; Yamazaki 2006; Zantop 2008
    Who is your surgeon??
    How do you know the wings broke??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO Don Joy reps. You should get it!! Plenty of clinicals, plenty of history!!! It's not only a few minutes faster. It's allot faster!!! Don't be afraid because this "POS" is taking your business!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are you Arthrex fools going to learn - you can't keep knocking other company's products based upon BS from you're marketing department or by just making things up.

You knock Endobutton - use Transfix doc, the EB causes bungee/windscreen wiper blah, blah, blah then guess what - you launch Retrobutton followed by Tightrope.

The same is true about all suture anchors - you go around telling docs - it causes cysts/tunnel enlargement blah, blah, blah - this will be the next product you copy. You're working on it, we all know!

You then claim, oh yeah we said this but just waited until we could bring out a better product. You have history of the new product infringing IP and that's why you've been sued so many times.

Unless you stop this, you're going to catch a cold my friends - trust me!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit complaining!
    We're looking at you as a speck in our rearview mirror.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is Cayenne different, or is it?