CC

Discussion in 'Systagenix Wound Care' started by Anonymous, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Raise your hand folks! Who wants to have the CC budget (they fly all over creation doing nothing) to run your territory!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hand raised

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody know what their budget is? Don't think I want to raise my hand unless I know. What about quota? Get budget, Get quota.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More budget then me! I am in.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same person raising their hand. Hmm, wonder who it is? When do you start your new job?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would I leave? I get a free car, gas and spend all day at Starbucks on the company!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would you know what a rep does anyway? No more smokescreens just focus on your new job already.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too true! Several of us work 2 jobs. Double dip city.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No telling what your problem is - but the poster hit the nail on the head. Day in the life!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your problem is very obvious. You don't work here anymore. Big time sour grapes there babe. Move on.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the poster dimpshit. You keep answering your own post. Try a different strategy

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very much employed by Systagenix and have been double dipping with a well known distributor for about 4 months. My only problem? Hiding Systagenix from the seçond job. Not as difficult the other direction because I never see my manager!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well you just tipped off what region you are in!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And who's gonna come get me? My non-existent manager?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, you work somewhere in the dirty south. One manager has a second job, the other never goes out in the field.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah that is so funny. If anyone had a second job, they certainly wouldn't be commenting about it on cafe pharma. When do you start your new job again?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You might be getting warmer

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is warmer in the South!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i concur. not very smart