CCC TM Position

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2011 at 8:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart move. Except for the posts by DJ or one of his stooges, the entire Convatec board is loaded with nigtmarish tales--and warnings to stay away. You know, do stay away, you don't need the misery that infects all who work here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I picked up an additional paper route when I got hired. Free car and gas, why not?! My wife is selling cell phones out of her car since she works for Convatec also. HAHAHAHA

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is there really no future for a sales rep here i am freaked out by what is being saids

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Convatec's "future" ended on August 1, 2008 when purchased by Nordic and Avista capital. The "future" for many more Convatec people takes another disastrous turn as another round of lay-offs are on the horizon. Stay away, or get out asap and you will thank those who keep posting these warnings.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all I ever do is worry about my numbers my rsm my sales calls
    this job is taking over my life and my marriage is now on the rocks
    not sure how much more of this job my boby can take it is so tough
    to get out of bed in the morning and talk about convatec
    i know they are going to lay me off so why do i even care at this point

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh PHALEEZE!!! Grow up. Convatec is a wonderful company to work for with world-class leadership. You must be a real looser to come here and complain about our fine management team. Your marriage was a sham to begin with...Not please leave us all alone with your negativity.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PHALEEZE! We know this is you, MD, or another DJ loyalist, so go back to your little cubby, stay off the Cafe, and concoct some more ways to harass, alienate, and screw the TMs, while all the time advacing your own greedy self-interests.

I hear Medline pays better than Convatec and is looking for a full-time sadist. Do you need their contact info to send your resume?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Convatec is Awesome and so is Nordick and Avista. They know what's best for us all. I for one believe in them as all the rest of you who cash their checks every two weeks should too. Where else can you be underpaid treated like dirt never sure from week to week if you'll even have a job and deal with under qualified immature psychotic ex nurses and ex copier salespeople as managers. Lets not forget the old boys network that exists here....OMG glad I left

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest