CCS Medical closing offices

Discussion in 'Endocrinology' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2012 at 8:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any Idea as to when CCS medical will close its Clearwater facilities?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Atlanta Office is closing in 60 days. I don't know about Clearwater, but some people have said that they too will close by the end of summer

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearwater shipping is closing definitely but I don't know about Insulin Pump or Pharmacy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How the heck can pump and pharmacy stay open if they have no shipping department? That is plain silly talk! So we will process 600 orders and stack them in the warehouse until the patients pick them up?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can keep processing the orders for pumps and supplies at the Clearwater location and the orders can print out in the Texas warehouse from where they can be shipped the same day.
    As for Pharmacy, their shipments are small in size and quantity and can be shipped right out of the Pharmacy after being packed by the Phramcy Techs under the Pharmacists supervison. As it is Pharmacy shipments were never "Packed" by shipping, they are packed by Pharmacy techs then simply puched out to the shipping to be labeled and mailed.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. Thats not gonna work. It doesn't make any business sense. Why wouldn't they close everything in CLW and save some money on rent and the problem of managing a remote location. They can replace everyone and if someone is irreplacable then they can just transfer them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No business sense is right! I'm afraid that what is going on here is a bunch of "near retirement" boys from Texas saw an opportunity to replace the money they lost in their 401K in 2008. They are bottom linining CCS Medical an reeking havoc on hundreds of good people nationwide. I forsee once Highland is paid back and a profit is made, (and not having to pay payroll for many people, no merit imcreases, reducing mileage reimbursement for outside sales etc... is a good way to do that sooner) Dirk and his boys will be long gone rolling in the money that we all so graciously provided for them. This ship is sinking fast. May we all get out safely!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey I am just joining this conversation. I am in the same boat as you. But it doesn't matter to me what Dirk or the big boys did. I have been through a lay off before and since I am in reasonably good health I will be around a long time after CCS rolls over and there is no guarantee that I won't go through another lay off a few years down the road. We may have worked hard but its not as if the company belonged to us. This is a right to work State (as is Texas) we were always free to leave and they were always free to get rid of us. We worked for a salary, its not as if we built the company up all by ourselves just through the goodness of our hearts, we did get paid. now its time to go.
    Consider CCS Medical to be a football team. Lets say we are the Tampa Bay Bucs. The Bucs get sold to someone in Texas and decide to move. We as grounds keepers have been paid well and the Bucs will find new grounds keepers in Texas. Our job is to clean up and look for other opportunities. No need to complain. Hopefully we had good enough relationships with the management so that we can get a good recommendation from them for our next job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was certainly written by a manager or supervisor. What a bunch of creeps. Your time will come soon.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You might be a grounds keeper but I am a professional Rep and proud of it. You are right about right to work state and all that, but we deserved better

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me where I can find insurance verification job. I did this for 2 years at CCS and now I can't find a job like this anywhere in Pinellas

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look up the HCA website

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true! I would even venture to say it was written by upper managment! All these Texas fooball boys wanting to relive the glory days. Disgusting. Notice who the promotions went to... A bunch of younger versions of upper management. You know the kind of guy that was the bully back in high school. The sooner I get out of here the better!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right the sooner you get out of here the better. Cause if don't get out soon you will be made to get out soon enough.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good news is that Bill, the pharmacy director in Clearwater assured me the pharmacy will not be leaving anytime soon. Good enough for me! I am signing a mortgage on Monday!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great! this is awesome news. Now we can all relax.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill? (yes Famous Bill) has spoken.

So Dani is buying a new house.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh YEah "Bill" then we all should relax. Its all ok now even for the guys in shipping.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its not, stop the rumors!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah yes. I got misguided by the rumors. Those 100 co-workers of mine were just a part of the rumors too