CCS Medical closing offices

Discussion in 'Endocrinology' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2012 at 8:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I live in Largo and have been trying to find a job close to home as my kids daycare closes at 6:00pm. I havn't found anything. If anyone knows of a company in the Largo, Clearwater, Palm Harbor area that's hiring for positions in A/R, posting or customer service. please let me know. Thank you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NCE, Billing Approval and Insulin Pump in Clearwater are hiring. Why is CCS Medical not offering these positions to the people being laid off?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If NCE, Billing Approval and Insulin Pump in Clearwater are really hiring, then it means that the people who were laid off were worthless.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First, they get laid off. Then, they get insulted by being called Worthless. If they have any self respect, they should leave town.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did it ever occur to you idiots that are bashing others, that the people laid off want nothing to do with this shit hole of a company because they believe it is only a matter of time before all the other departments in Clearwater will be laid off too. Personally, I knew a lay off was coming a long time ago and I chose to stay so I can collect severance and unemployment because being the intelligent person I am I have saved money over the years of my working life in the event of an emergency such as this and I am financially secure enough to not worry about rushing to find another job so screw all of you who say the ones that have not already found another job are stupid or unemployable. Your ignorant and uninformed opinion(s) could not be further from the truth.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!!! "because being the intelligent person I am" wow, so you just called yourself intelligent, so you must be intelligent.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News Flash!!!
    The remaining Clearwater employees get screwed by big ole Texas again.
    How ya like the new health benefits for next year folks? Higher premiums, higher co-pays, deductible increase from 750.00 to 1,000.00 and a new insurance provider non other than BCBS of TEXAS of course. BCBS out-sources claim processing to India so good luck with your bills. LOL
    Yep, you may say atleast we have a job (temporarily) and health insurance and all but wow considering you only received 0.50 cent raise (if that), looks like everyone just went way backwards into the negative considering inflation, cost of gas, mental health drugs and therapy (to cope with being treated like an imbecile) etc.
    I just love my job at CCS Medical in Clearwater. LOL

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is on 12/3/12

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well... all of the middle management has been fired on the wound care side. So, what's the big plan? Are they just cutting as much cost as they can before they make a bid to sell the company?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. That would make sense

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager and 2 long time employees laid off from the Pittsburgh office today. 2 days before Thanksgiving. No warning. Nice.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck em. That's what they get for working @ CCS.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did the FEDs visit HR?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you found a position?? We are a Tampa based DME in need of just your skill set.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No and I tried ESP and Telepathy but still couldn't figure the name or contact information of your DME company. Now can you please tell us?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever happened to the manager with the tatto on her chest? She was hysterical!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about that but at one office there was a supervisor that had an affair with a subordinate, sent said person an email about it, and accidentally sent it to the entire office! people were lined up at the printer making copies, it was hilarious. and these are the people they put in charge.

in recent months they had customer service reps taking orders for MEDS on the phone, which they were advised in training was illegal. orders were being placed for life sustaining medications and the reps had no idea if correct documentation was on file or not... CLW pharmacy was to call the patients when there would be a delay but it never happened. sad state of affairs.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As one of those former managers, I'd just like to say, "YEAH BABY!" best thing that ever happened to me!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh shut up Carlos...