CCS Medical from Pharma?

Discussion in 'Endocrinology' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2006 at 7:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no one got laid off in Clearwater and only a few in va- just got my review hard work does pay off. nice raise only 18 companys sending out testing supplies and ccs is leading the way

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That explains why you're on this website! Such a liar...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

38 people got laid off in Roanoke including the pharmacy Manager. bill flew down and told her. all of pharmacy will be in Clearwater soon. roanoke was suppose to have had a inventory this past Sunday but suddenly it was called off. no one knows why

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

03-25-2011, 04:11 PM
    Anonymous

Re: CCS Medical from Pharma?
    Dan is not a thief. He is working for Joe Capper, former CEO of CCS Medical. Joe would not hire him if he was.

Wow! I searched Joe Capper and you are right!
    What an outstanding individual.

5. I just interviewed with a guy named Bill Matzke for a position in the Clearwater location. He said they are getting ready to ramp up output thanks to winning their bid as well as some long term deals they made with Humana. I was told they are bringing in 3 more pharmacists & adding 5 techs to meet the output increase that is anticipated. I applied for a position in Texas awhile ago and had not heard anything. Now out of the blue I get this call, but was assured that if I move my wife and daughters here to Fl that CCS will take care of us. I am licensed in all 50 states and PR, so I think that is what he is really interested in. He said they are cleaning house and will need someone to cover the states open after the layoffs.
    Anyone have any words of wisdom regarding this offer. Bill seemed a little sleezy, but the signing bonus and moving allowance is hard to walk away from.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There must be some mistake as Mr. Matzke has not interviewed anyone for a Pharmacist position in over 2 years.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone still left at CCS Medical is on borrowed time... it'll all be over soon... one can only hope, right? Trust me, don't invest your time or effort into trying to prove yourself worthy of a position. It's a HUGE WASTE OF TIME. There is no such thing as company loyalty or any other loyalty for that matter. Just cut your losses and move on.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? Are you kidding me? An outstanding individual? REALLY... You must have extremely low standards. Sorry...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a great offer, you will be happy in Clearwater. we will be here for a long time and don't listen to most people on here they "can't handle the truth" :) good luck!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whoever wrote this is a moron

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that CCS hired the IT folks they let go again. They regret the replacements investments as they are not up to the task. Anyone has any news on this?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No not true AT ALL. All of us IT folks went on to much better things and would not come back.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup we in IT left and never looked back. Have moved on to bigger and better things.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true! Fran and me have IT covered.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Michael,Fran and Jonathan are still working at CCS.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more people coming back to ccs. and the rebuilding starts

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cheryl Graves get off this site! We will never hire you back here. Now go away and collect your unemployment. You should know the drill by now.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    #101 03-25-2011, 04:11 PM
    Anonymous
    Re: CCS Medical from Pharma?
    Dan is not a thief. He is working for Joe Capper, former CEO of CCS Medical. Joe would not hire him if he was.

#548 07.31.2013, 12:32 PM
    Anonymous
    Wow! I searched Joe Capper and you are right!
    What an outstanding individual.

Joseph Capper – Former CCS CEO
    Dan Wisniewski – Former CCS CIO

Are you referring to the same Joe Capper, CEO who ran CCS into chapter 11 Bankruptcy? The same CEO who received an official warning letter from Government officials stating CCS would receive an indictment of Medicare Fraud if CCS did not cease and desist from illegally making and selling compounded drugs to Medicare patients? They got busted on this.

Once Delaware Bankruptcy court allowed CCS Medical to "re-organize" i.e., get away with owing many creditors millions of dollars wiping the slate clean to continue business as usual, Capper then abandoned ship mind you after pocketing his millions earned from CCS to work as CEO for another diabetic company on the east coast of Florida. A year later, he moved to a CEO position with a heart monitoring device company. Wisniewski also abandoned CCS ship and moved to the same heart device company joining Capper.

If one’s opinion of Capper and Wisniewski being outstanding was not sarcastic (which I believe it was), I’d reckon you’re probably a Board of Directors member. A member who benefits from hundreds of thousands of dollars in yearly bonuses and will get a windfall parachute settlement for leaving a company after running it into the ground owing millions of dollars to creditors then file Bankruptcy.

Don't slam me for posting the truth; I'm just a dog who has no fight in this matter or an agenda against CCS, just a freelance journalist who believes in exposing and informing others of the truth. Information pertaining to the above mentioned facts can be verified thru internet searches.

Best to all.
    God Bless those lost in the 09/11/2001 tragedy eleven years ago.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God Bless those lost in the 09/11/2001 tragedy eleven years ago.

Sorry, my mistake. Twelve years ago.