Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John moved on to bigger and better things - most of us who are still here are looking to leave as soon as we can find jobs. The turnover in the sales force is at an all time high and new managent is more clueless than the last bunch. The CEO hired his college roomate to be the VP of sales and marketing LOL an the guy I a major knucklehead.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eric Hymes was let go because of other factors and mostly due to his own dishonesty with his superiors. He also treated anyone in operations like trash and was verbally abusive to some of his managers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So he treated the Managers the same way the Managers treated him?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No...that is not a correct statement. He was grossly unqualified for the position he had and when his managers tried to support him he wouldn't/couldn't either understand what they were trying to tell him to help the situation or he was so unbelievably confused by his own fake front that he had actually begun to believe the lies that he was trying to spin. Not a bad person...but he was in way over his abilities in the position that he had somehow managed to get. No idea about revenue cycle management, no idea about process flows, no idea about front line employee motivation or leadership....he was nothing more than someone with a good talk trying to fake his way through the day to day business of running a campus....it just caught up with him....like it always does. Karma will only be played with for so long until she bites back...Eric just got bit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is working for Advanced Tissue as of today.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know anything about working for the company, but never buy from them. They're a nightmare to deal with. They bill insurance incorrectly and don't work with the customer or insurance comapnay to fix the problem. I've been struggling for over two years to get them to fix their incorrect billing on 4 claims.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a joke. I interviewed with a recruiter. He basically made false promises about speaking with a couple VP’s from CCS Medical. He said to let him know if I didn’t hear from the VP’s. I mean he actually wrote this in an email along with his recommendation that I am the candidate he would choose. After not hearing back from VP’s, I left numerous messages with no response. The name of the recruiting company is SalesCurv. They must be a joke too if they allow this knucklehead to recruit for them. I’ve been in sales management for a few years and may get back into it. My hope is one day for a CCS Medical rep to try and sell something to me. I will first give the rep some respect, but let them know why I would never use CCS Medical.