Cedric the Entertainer's email today

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Apr 12, 2017 at 12:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you check it out closely? The report ranks everyone based on volume. The only measurement anyone has told us was that we were ranked on percentage increase, not volume.

In addition, the only IC plan listed on Publicis website is for last trimester 2016. We're over 3/4 into the trimester and we haven't been told the way they're ranking us is changing drastically???

And we thought it couldn't get any worse!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All will be made clear in October when you receive your bonus check.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is he looking to give some reps a PIP and fire them?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who really knows? I would just like him to honor his word and let us know the contract renewal status that he promised to let us know in "4-6 weeks" 7.5 weeks ago...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they will announce at the national meting in Dallas.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard through grapevine only extending to December.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you hear of these things thorough the grapevine? I keep seeing posts that the contract will end in Dec. How are some people privy to this information? I haven't heard this at all. And yes I agree with previous post that long ago we should've received this trimester's payout tables like we got last trimester.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak of the Devil. We just received the IC plan for this trimester.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Settle down. I'm not one to necessarily believe it. I'm just saying that a counterpart said his ABL told him.
    Clearly it's hearsay, how would his ABL be privy to this when no one else is. Just sharing what I heard which is what cafephatma is for no?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Comp plan delivered in mid April. Stay classy Cedric.