Cefiderocol

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by anonymous, Jul 8, 2019 at 9:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea when Shionogi is going to start recruiting reps for their antibiotic? The data looks really good on this medication

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DON'T BOTHER! If they are doing the same that they are doing internally, they are interviewing people just to get information about how to market and sell this antibacterial, but, not hire anyone. I went through four rounds of interviews for a senior position including a great presentation I gave and their response to me was bullsh*t. Thought I had the job as this was perfect for me and they lead me to also believe so. They took copious notes and picked my brain, but, they are not serious right now. The marketing team also includes a psychopath who you don't want to work for or follow sales strategy from. don't waste your time. RUN!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup, sounds like Shionogi. I worked for them for 6 years

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, they didn’t find value in what you had to offer.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. They wouldn't recognize value or talent if it slapped them in the face which is why they will never pull themselves up from the bottom. - EVER!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How large of a sales force are they looking to hire? Have they started hiring a sales force?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In reference to the comment on Sept. 5th about a psychopath in the marketing department -- could you please state the name of that person-- preferably first and last or at least the first name. I am considering an opportunity with this company...
    I would appreciate it -- thanks much!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually that’s not true. They did find value but they felt threatened by his / her expertise. You realize that’s how the best of the best get looked over, right?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is the culture and salary like?