Celebrating???

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Jun 21, 2016 at 4:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Checked in to see what's new. Where's all the celebration over patent ruling??? Really Great News! No one excited? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its terrific news. The problem is you have a bunch of cry babies more concerned about drama than they are about what's important, their future and pay checks. I've learned a lot the last several months about people here. The news is great, that's what we should be talking about. Some people just need to leave like the others did. See how that works out.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's only a handful of bad apples. Problem is they're the ones living/posting on here.....don't pay too much attention.
    Good ones are busy, not interested in reading negative crap, and rarely check in and/or post here. Don't put all of us in that negative camp. Majority of us are very happy and feel lucky to work here. We respect management and the job they're doing. We just want to do what needs to be done to increase access for patients.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy 4th to all the good ones. Yes we exist. :);)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awwwww! That makes me so happy! It's really true! Happy 4th.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See how that works out? No doubt, written by a little girl, whose perceived this job to be the job to end all. Tell you what. Leaving this hell hole and all the lying, back stabbing, selfish immature psychos, was the best choice tbise of us who left ever made. It's "worked out" better than your little self entitled egotistical mind could wrap itself around. You will get your chance to eat your words. See how that works out for ya.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

uh, good for you? Sounds a little salty and wounded to me. I agree with the original comment-glad to see people like you go.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

also.....you must miss us or you wouldn't be checking in on us at Indivior board! When will you move on?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

everyone on here sounds petty and immature. Two guesses who it could be. Lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing worth celebrating.........future of this company doesn't look good regardless of news.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who?