Celgene Layoffs to be Massive!!!

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Jan 3, 2019 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most companies allow for accelerated termination and severance, though it's not advertised. Talk to your HR person. They have this at BMS.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all are going to get what you deserve. I kick in the ass.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So says the Home office A-- hole!
    Actually most of the time, the stuff on this site actually does become a reality

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“I Kick in the ass”. Sales reps are a joke , you idiots have no shot at anything else

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well put! Some need to be humbled and will receive their necessary kick in the ass. Let them struggle a little in hyper-competitive job market in a declining industry called Pharma.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. Wrong on all points.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’re going to struggle a lot finding positions. Do agree most need to be humbled quite a bit.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That company A is going down big time. The layoff methods should be looked by DOJ. But DOJ is under shutdown so pharma is in la la land now. Terrible times.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MAGA

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the person who has acted like one of those for years
    you are wrong on all points

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm going to confirm for you...yes, bms does s*ck.. at least the last 3 or so years of continous, dragged out layoffs.. pc termed "transformations" or, another favorite- strengthening our geographic footprint". I feel really bad for any one that comes from celgene to bms.. they have been yanking our chains for 18 + months....feeding us propaganda bs for sooo long...morale is at the all time low!! Just a very demoraling and depressed place to work. (Unless you were part of the team pulled in about two years ago) to slash and burn .. i honestly think a few of them are getting their jollies off on it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about BMS any lay offs? There are a lot waste of people here and tons of duplication...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! BMS layoffs will be massive. Celgene employees shouldn't assume they will be severed. In many cases they are looking to keep Celgene and remove the BMS sludge that has been hiding in plain sight the past several years.

Many BMS employees are hoping this is their chance to raise their hand and get a decent package vs getting fired down the road.

See you guys in Lawrenceville.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t assume anything, there’s plenty of sludge at Celgene.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree! The Bob H campus is full of gossip
    whores that talk a big game but are all fake. Never have I seen so many back stabber’s and disingenuous women.They truly ruin it for those that are hard working and trying to make a difference

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those women are the worst. Could name literally hundreds from experience with the company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are many men who wear excessive cologne and behave liek women and keep backstanbbing, soon those jokers will be on the lookout for jobs

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, too many people that feel entitled and have an attitude that they are better than anyone else! Their time is coming!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former BMS Neuroscience rep: These companies lie when it comes to merger timelines and layoffs. We were all told in March of 2012 that our jobs were secure for 18 months "barring no unforeseen circumstances" (KEY PHRASE)...... (after Otsuka disinvited us to the launch of the long acting injection of Abilify). The division was dissolved at year's end. (announced 6 months after the 18 month, pretty confident, promise we had jobs for 18 months). I left that summer and avoided the layoff. No severance is worth impending unemployment in a very competitive environment. BMS WILL use this as an opportunity to shave off non-performers, classically the bottom 10%, but that information with be hard for Celgene reps to ascertain. I'm sorry for what's happening to Celgene and wish all of you luck and godspeed.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest