1. Lawsuit-ridden J&J tumbles in annual listing of best global brands — AstraZeneca gets Q2 2020 PDUFA date for breast cancer ADC — Shionogi's antibiotic clears FDA panel vote — See more on our front page news

TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Celgene Layoffs to be Massive!!!

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Jan 3, 2019 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. T. BONE22

T. BONE22 new user

It is well known that BMS has no in house Corporate Services employees. This includes facilities, engineering, space planning, lab services, security, etc. BMS outsources all these positions through JLL, a maintenance services company who has a contract with BMS to service and maintain all their facilities across the US. So what will happen to the Celgene Corporate Services employees after Day 2? Comments?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true. Pfizer and Wyeth had the same 30 mile residence to work deal. They gave us two years to resign with severance. I lived in PA but worked in NY so I was eligible to resign with a package.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you just answered the question yourself... you are what the corporate folk call “a synergy”

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard something about having to reapply for jobs once deal finalized?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we not reapply and just get severance?