Celgene Layoffs to be Massive!!!

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Jan 3, 2019 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bart is the best manager I’ve ever had. Let me guess you weren’t workin or performing and he had to let your pretty ass go

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know any Bart watts but if he was your best manager you ever had, WAS is key word...all of them will be gone!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tons of overpaid backstabbing hypocrites in Celgene!! Corporate services, Bart Watts, Frank Marrero, the list can go on...people in corporate services start applying to JLL at BMS!! I went to Duffy before about you FM, now I had enough.

SG

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree with that post! Celgene head of global security was the biggest fraud and got away with everything bc he could. Duffy and Chad were blinded by his bullshit!! He got into that position by kissing ass, bc he has no degree!! All of his minions did his work!! He will never make the money he did in Celgene..Chad is another phony!! Marrero needed to be fired years ago!!
    TB

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am glad to hear feedback about Marrero. He was a..hole..He had the support of some one I think. That's how he survived and thrive there. He definitely look like some one with no degree. There are lots of other dummies there in IT too. One guy was a former electrician , now senior director. Only in celgene...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is Chad K still at celgene??? He was another backstabbing phoney!! I was so happy when BMS start eliminating all of those over paid asses!! Kiss enough ass and you fail upwards!! Amazing!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At the end how many were layoff