Cell phone

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jul 23, 2018 at 5:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t pay for cell phones.......are you kidding me? How cheap can you be ? Times must be tough......

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should we pay for your underwear also, son? How about your lunch everyday? This is a professional organization. If you cannot show up with the basic means to communicate, then move on. Burger King will supply you with a hat and a uniform. Hope this helps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your material got old a couple years ago. We stopped hearing from you for awhile. Most of us assumed you finally pulled the trigger. Maybe it was just a complete breakdown and you couldn’t type with a straight jacket on......in any event, please brush up on the material. Let’s keep it fresh....Dumbass!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paying for a comms device in basic corporate obligation.
    We are living in times of BYOD.
    Times are TOUGH
    Anyone who says different is a fairy and beyond salvaging.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS........Any Rep that puts up with the Quest crap is weak and they have no self respect. Great place years ago but out of control now. Yes the grass is greener on the other side.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dummy, um, all real sales reps have their cell phones paid for....that they use for....sales? Apparently nothing’ you would understand.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

even explaining the purpose is absurd

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s nice that the Kia Dealership helps you with your phone bill, considering the daily struggle that must be your life. Just understand that the rest of us here are far to involved in advancing our own prosperity to be concerned with such trivial matters. Hope this helps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny. I support this message.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sane as the Infowars bullshit.

Ok A#*×". H^#*%

Deflection, stop it

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will respond on behalf of my colleague.
    Quest provides cellphone to all Sales Reps. Period.
    If you BYOD, then, yes....there is no reimbursement.
    Its fair, but not ideal.
    Either way...your mother is still a Meth Head Whore.
    Let me know if any new deals for a KIA Spectra :)
    #BeBest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BTW, we have cell phones?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask your Sales Director.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Work at BHD, 80k, 9k car allowance, iphone, ipad, labtop, $100 for cell per month .38 per mile, 8-12k commission monthly....that's how REAL lab sales reps are treated.