Central Area Call

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2018 at 12:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF just happened? Why do you keep wasting our time on these stupid web ex call ins? I’m beginning to think you all just like to see yourselves on camera while you tell us lies about how much you care about your people. Enough is enough. Your credibility is shot. It’s all BS. Every lie you tell and every time you back peddle on things that were previously said, the trust erodes that much more. It is YOU, EL team, that are to blame for the decline of a great company and great culture. The big pharma boys club at the top has to go. Until you all go, there will never be a positive culture here. No one trusts you!

PS. Brian, I DARE you to man up and come out in the field to sell...without any help from the reps that have spent time building access and relationships of course (no milk runs). Maybe then you will have more respect for the reps and maybe only then you will understand that some challenges are real, not excuses. Time to earn your salary, buddy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you stop caring it all becomes much easier.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so true! This is the first year of planned layoffs where I have very little stress. It's not because I don't need the money, I do. It's because I am no longer invested in Novo Nordisk. If I get laid off, I'll find another job, downsize or do what I need to do. This was only scary when I cared deeply about the company I work for.

As for the initial post, yes they love to feel self important.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this point I volunteer as tribute

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep! I'm guessing many would take a severance offer just to be done with this nonsense!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so true! I got hit in a previous reshuffle and after getting my bonus, severance and benes, I was actually happy to walk out on this shit-ass company. I do stop by to read these posts which reaffirms my feelings.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they should let people self identify if they want to leave or not. Give them a good severance and for the most part will lead to minimal disruption.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This plan makes too much sense. They will never do it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And no one would actually take it. My counter parts bitch and moan all day but would stay if given the choice due to salary

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brian is a tool (one word...Valitutto...need i say more). But can i just tell you medical affairs is not doing any better. NNI is not what it was . Time for me to head out!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just curious (I'm not in the central region)... is there a lot of access issues in this region? A lot of closed systems?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on where you are and who you know. “Closed” can be opened for some reps

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And some areas are closed to all... even good reps. There may be a few outliers, but reps and managers who think it would be different for them are delusional

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is hilarious and accurate! The story is the best. Yep. Tool!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You dare Brian to come into the field and sell? I'm pretty sure he (and anyone else) can get the same 20 seconds with your doctors that you do. It's not hard to stand around for 2 hours waiting, and then say "How's Tresiba doing, doc?"

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s hope any decent rep wouldn’t ask that stupid questioN right off the bat but instead actually engage in conversation.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

must have come from a Mgr.