Central Division - Tracy Butler Out ???

Discussion in 'Labcorp' started by Anonymous, Oct 6, 2012 at 8:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears the Corporate has finally wised up on Tracy and her "Smoke & Mirror" tactics. What will her flock of unprotected Chickens do now ?

Rumors say she is heading West! Those poor people have no idea how their life is about to change for the worse.

Rah, Rah, Rah !!!!!

"Go Team"

Rah, Rah, Rah !!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is "out" or transferred to the West? Was she over the central division, or NE?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She couldn't be worse than KV...or could she? What's she all about?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is a Rah, Rah Cheerleader. 100 % Corporate Brown-noser.
    Only surrounds herself with "Yes-Women" (hmmmmmmmm)
    No problem not being honest.
    Favorite Saying " It is what it is"

It gets old really fast. Good luck

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just described the majority of management personnel which is the biggest reason LCA is in the shape that it is, today. They can't say "yes" fast enough or use enough chapstick to make sure that their lips are soft enough for the proverbial non-slip lip-grip with the appropriate derriere. Honesty? What's that? Honesty went out the door with flappers and the Charleston. Finally, "it is what is" because the dumb*****-in-charge have run into the ground and it's too hard to find real solutions to real problems. So instead of admitting that they DON'T know everything and asking for help, they wander around in their little Utopian world, pretending that everything is great, meanwhile the deck chairs are sliding into the water and everyone that can, abandons ship. To quote a real genius...."These are troubling times in the kingdom..."(Flo, from Progressive Insurance)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tracy was or is over the Atlantic Division. She did have a high percentage of women mgrs and she could easily overlook problems if you were a favorite. She would cover her own ass if things went wrong and try to shift the blame. She talks a big game but has never proven she could really sell and continue to sell herself. Its easy to sit atop the throne and pass judgement on others and she is great for that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct you are ! She is the Queen Bee for the Atlantic Division. Never sold, can't sell, nothing more than a glorified Cheer Leader and will throw you under the Bus in a heart beat.

Karma lady, Karma. Now who's the B*tch ???

Take you girlfriend and move West.

LabCorp always fires the wrong people.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never sold??? Can't sell??? Really, some of you people are amazing. The tone of these boards is so rough, some of you will never be happy with any company anywhere.

To anyone on the west coast who is wondering about TB: she's really strong. Very forward thinking, very aggressive, sharp as a tack. Low tolerance for slack. Don't underestimate her when you hear the NC accent and see her pink purse. She really knows her stuff, and she's reason #1 for the Atlantic being top division many years running. She's also a genuinely nice person.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, I used to work for Labcorp and happen to believe (via personal experience) that much of the leadership is morally corrupt and unethical. As bad as the tone of this board seems, I believe this message board has mostly gotten this correct.

However, I have to agree with the above poster. TB was the anti-cronyism, essentially anti-labcorp-leadership leader. This example is going to be purposely vague, but she did get something done for me which required her to cut through the labcorp bullshit and just get it done.

My impression, and I have to admit I did not work w/in her division and my contact was limited.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew we would have one of the many favorites speak up. THere was NOTHING Tracy did that any other VP could not have done in her place given the advantage of being located in the HQ backyard. I never saw anything forward thinking come out of her that I have not heard from countless other managers. You are talking about one side of her and I have seen the other side when she has lied to cover her ass. Lose some business and its amazing how quickly everyone runs away not taking the blame but they are always there to accept the reward when things go right. I can honestly say I never heard anything from her that I came away saying that she had a great idea and why didn't I think of that. She doesn't think outside the box but I will agree with you that she is aggressive. She push and push upper management for special treatment for the Atlantic division and its simply much easier to get more business when your team has more resources. I also know I have always seen regions get a ton more business whenever the corporate HQ was located in their area time after time. I think Tract knows that the growth potential is about maxed out in the Atlantic division unless they buy out Solstas and so the time is ripe to get out while the getting is good.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Either TB replied on her own post or one of her yes-girls did for her. Surely a Sales rep would not be home in the middle of the day, on a Friday.

She through me under the bus, lied about my commissions and all she would say ...........

" it is what it is "

If she will lie to you, she will lie about you.

Don't trust her Cheerleader tactics.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[QUOTE
    Surely a Sales rep would not be home in the middle of the day, on a Friday.
    QUOTE]

Now that's funny.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are forgettng that she got those extra perks becuase of sales but then sales are ALWAYS going to be higher in the Atlantic division because the HQ is located there. Have none of you people ever worked for another company? This happens with all companies and in almost all industries. The only reason why the Atlantic's growth pattern may not continue is that is is much tougher to keep growing once you get the lower hanging fruit. Unless LCA wants to buy Solstas they are going to be limited in their growth in the Atlantic. Tracy knows that the potential is in other areas if she can squeeze special conditions for her area. Are you really any better than your fellow co-workers if you get special favors and then you try and compare the two. I don't call that being a better leader I call that being a bigger bitch.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's wonderful!!!!!! Get a life people!!!!!!! your just Jealous!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did T.B. just say something nice about herself or did you little yes-girls do that ???

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"your" or You're? Thats the LCA HS education coming through. The thing I feel the worst for is her chair. Can you imagine?