CEO Appointment

Discussion in 'INC Research' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a piece of crap. Totally unqualified for this. Sums up the state the CRO industry is in.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Col Ogle are you posting on this board now?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it stuns me at the morons that run CRO's. I would not trust any of them with drug development. They have some seriously underqualified dumbasses working for them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tough balancing act being CEO of a CRO as they a.) need to keep employees happy BUT b.) always have the company ready for sale (lean and mean).

Most are terrible at this balancing act. Not sure why Quintiles/PPD groomed folks are being picked to lead CROs as life is much different in Q/PPD (you're rewarded to hide) than the other CROs (you can't hide).

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a former Quintiles guy who now works for INC (for a few years) I am happy that Jamie will be our CEO. I think the negative posts are from those left behind at quintiles!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you kiss his ass at Q as well

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company is heading downhill with finance department where disheveled VP of Accounting knows nothing and that is the same exact amount of knowledge held by the CFO and mixed up HR dept that has no confidentiality ...