CEO "got calls wrong", 243.6 myl unexpected loss, insufficient capital to fund through 2018, etc.

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Jul 24, 2017 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ahhh, Ms. Shit show troll is back. Of course the company should have total control over a fake press release. It's all their fault. You really need to come up with something better, or maybe I am not giving you enough credit. But it couldn't be you since you didn't use the words shit show.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like she's getting under your skin. But then, how hard is that. I mean really,

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a shit show because friends hired friends into positions they are qualified for and this is the result. I knew after Phoenix that the hire ups at this company didn't have a clue and I am being proved right every single day. I hate this because now I have to job hunt again but this boat will sink within 12 months

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place just gets weirder and weirder and weirder!!!!!! The above post might not be 100% true & fabricated by whoever, but where there's smoke there's usually fire & anyone that works here knows that there's plenty of smoke! It's just a matter of time now! Curious, is there anyone NOT looking for a new job at this point?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this point, hanging around may make more sense. There will likely be a blood bath at the commercial leadership (if u can call what's going on here leadership) level soon. Once the AZholes are gone it could get better.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it doesn't make a lot of sense to "hang around" when you have no severance nor trustworthy leadership to rely on. seriously, really look around this company, what's the future here? these are truly some fake ass shitty people and there is not enough money to keep the boat afloat! I feel sick for all the rep's & managers they hired.