CEO here

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by Conmed CEO, May 11, 2017 at 9:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please fire yourself, and let someone else fix this company.

Sincerely,
    Everyone.

2. Doctors cant get enough of our early 90's technology. :eek:

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear CEO,

Are you aware of the employees that seriously don't work? I mean, they take frequent breaks. They work some, then do nothing. They nod off, daydream, walk around visiting people in different departments/buildings. That's not work. Same ones. From production, to management, to bathroom breaks that last longer than 10 minutes because the department doesn't exactly have a "supervisor".

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word has it that Curt Hartman is requesting a statue of him be built in front of Utica headquarters.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows Curt is huge Warriors fan

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh good. Glad their getting their Ass kicked by Toronto!!!!!

7. Dear CEO,

Like many others have mentioned in other threads, there are lazy employees. Despite their jokes, looks, popularity and productivity; they still don't "work" during the entire duration of their shift. If I was in charge, I wouldn't enforce such a strict code of productivity that required everyone to work every second of every minute of their shift. But rather, if I were to catch them wondering around or talking quietly with others for an extended period of time, then that's technically "stealing" from the company. They're being paid to do a job. And they might get it done (quick and sloppy), because they seem to have extra time to waste on personal activities. Some do it much more than others because nobody above them is around, and nobody sees/hears anything when asked. Then there are those who literally want to get fired. They sit or stand like they're posing for a late 1800's photo. The ones where you make no movements for about 15 minutes straight or they have to try again. In other areas the work-aholics are ramping up everyone's stress levels because they had too much caffeine. Put those busy bees on their own and efficiency will skyrocket in a single operator area.

That's my ideas. I'm in production. Been in production for a very very long time. I make decent pay and I can't complain too much. I like the company. It pays more than most jobs like walmart, best buy, & home depot.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you take more away from us, we will take what we can from you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you everyone for making me Rich!

10. gohdam CEO

gohdam CEO Guest

I don't care how strong the winds are down there, and how much rain Florida receives on Tuesday, you worker bees better be pollinating!!!:eek:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m making tons of money off you slugs!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love myself.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi everyone, Joe here. Happy Holidays! Thank you all for your hard work that’s helped increase Conmed stock! I’ve made millions of dollars!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ur welcome Joe. I think I made more money than you though.
    CH

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy New Year! I’m the best CEO ever!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have several qualifications that could make you a CEO including that you are a fraud and a fake

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please fix the problems. Upgrade. Evolve.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stop making us get our temp checked before work. is stupid. not everyone has a fever when they're sick.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES it isn't necessary. They want to look like they're participating in "Safety Precautions". Next; we have to gown up in full body garbage bags and keep 10 feet apart from each other OR GO HOME ON PTO/NPNP. About to start my shift at conned men.