CEO RK's Performance

Discussion in 'Uroplasty' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2014 at 9:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We missed estimates (-$0.04 vs -$0.03 for the consensus estimate). Vampire Kill destroying what little value is left as CGNT loses 9% today. No real answers for Medtronic. Nice work, Robert.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UPC grew 21% last year, but grew only 7% in the first quarter of this year. Look at the impact MDT had immediately upon the introduction of the Nuro, their competing product. And they have just started. What the heck do you think will happen as this deep pocketed company ramps up their attack against us? Who do you think has more power in this game - us with the walls we think we have built, or MDT? Can you name any small company our size that has survived competition against a giant like MDT? That should tell you something, assuming you have brains.

Kill tried to put lipstick on this pig, but guess what -- he can't keep on fooling the investors. In fact with this performance Kill just signed his own death warrant, and Pell will take delight to be the executioner.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would say it will not be long before Medtronic puts UPC on a death spiral, just look at what they did to us only in only one quarter. And then we will be left with those Vision Science dogs. Oh wait, I forgot about the MPQ business. time to brush up my resume

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yesterday cogentix stock price hit an all time low of 92 cents, that is an equivalent of 66.8 cents for the old uroplasty shares. looks like the companys first quarter performance announced last week did not much impress the investors.

Mr. robert kill, you have been telling us all along how good a job you are doing, and are taking credit for turning around two dogs (uroplasty and vision sciences), but the stock price suggests that you have created one big dog poop out of the two companies. And guess what - medtronic has just started to go after you. I shudder to think what would be left of your company after medtronic is done with you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The crazy thing is when asked about product development in the conference call the management team of K & H lifted up a $1.4 million investment in a new DPU. If you look at this in terms of percentage of spend, it is less than 3%, which is small for a "startup" company (as they say they are with the merger). I will say what everyone has said about this company, NO PIPELINE and NO HOPE with the current direction.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop bitching. We are ok and Kill and Hammers are doing a damn nice job. Patience people, please. These guys need a bit more runway to achieve our goals. Lets have faith and give it to them, ok?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can TC read a stock ticker? $0.17 for the TWO combined companies (pre reverse split)!?!?! What a strange definition of a "damn nice job".

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock price hit another all time low today, closing at 88 cents, or at 63.9 cents equivalent of the old uroplasty stock. Mr. robert kill you have had about 3 years with this company and during this period the shareholders under your stewardship have now lost about 90 percent of their investment in the company under your and Mr. daren hammers stewardship. and during that period you have collected a handsome pay package, some say you have robbed the company. about the only person who has come out ahead during this period is you and your flunkies at the expense of the shareholders. some say you have robbed the company with your obscene pay package. why does the board let you get away with such performance?

This is now the 5th consecutive day for the stock price to close at below $1.00. You do know what happens if the stock price closes below $1.00 for 30 consecutive days, don't you????

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RK has run this company for a long enough period to take full ownership of its performance. During that period he has managed to wipe out a substantial portion of the shareholders wealth, with the wealth loss accelerating after the announcement of the merger with Vision Sciences last December. For that kind of a performance he is receiving acolades from people like you and, what many would contend, an undeserved sweet heart compensation package. Strangely you characterize his performance as a "damn nice job" and ask us to "stop bitching." I beg to differ with you on both counts, and I might add that you are a bit weird, to put it politely. I would say that with this kind of a performance, a lot of people have earned the right to bitch.

All these years of forbearance we have extended to RK is enough patience by any standard. If you would have listened in the investor conference call last week, you would have found out that RK gave us no reason to believe that "a bit more runaway" will cure the problems ailing the company. The 16 percent drop in stock price after the investor conference call should tell you plenty about the shareholders' confidence in RK's ability to deliver. I trust the wisdom of the shareholders over your "faith" in RK's vanishing ability to "achieve our goals." Asking us for more patience is an unreasonable and an unconscionable expectation.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This incompetent CEO has sure wiped out a lot of the shareholders wealth. At one time under his regime Uropasty alone had a market cap of $110 million. Today the TWO combined companies are worth less than $25 million. That is a lot of shareholders wealth RK wiped out. This is what we got from RK while we waited patiently over his three years of heading this company. Now you are asking us to have more "patience," give him more "runaway," have more "faith" in him!!! Really? Spoken like a true ass licker. TC, you do not sh*t about finance, do you?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Robbie boy, how does it feel like to have your ass kicked out of here. Did you make sure that the door did not slam your butt on the way out?

Let us look at your performance over the about 3 years you had to screw this company, and a major screw up you did.

Yesterday Cogentix shares, which have not performed well under your leadership, closed at $0.85.

Robbie boy, on April 5, 2013, when you took over the leadership of this company, Uroplasty stock closed at $3.2342 (on Cogentix equivalent by adjusting for the share exchange ratio in the merger and reverse stock split),versus a closing price of $0.85 yesterday, May 24, 2016, for a decline of 74 percent.

Uroplasty's stock price hit a high of $6.23 (on Cogentix equivalent) on February 10, 2014. From that point to May 24, 2016 the decline is a whopping 86 percent.

The merger between Uroplasty and Vision Sciences was announced on December 19, 2014. On that date Uroplasty stock closed at $3.2204 (on Cogentix equivalent). The shareholder sentiment immediately turned negative after the announcement of the merger. From the announced merger date to May 24, 2016, the stock price has declined 74 percent.

Investors were not pleased with the Company's first quarter results. On May 5, 2016 you announced your first quarter results after market close. On that day the stock closed at $1.05. From the first quarter results announcement date to May 24, 2016, the stock price has declined 19 percent.

That is a lot of free passes you got, and you should have known that it would come to an end.

Can you see why you got fired. I am surprised your butt was not kicked out a long time ago, but then you had stacked the Board with your cronies until Pell came along. That job security you thought you had vanished very quickly as soon as Pell sniffed the shit you had been spreading around. And, of course, you got a tad bit too greedy, which put the final nail in the coffin.

Many of us here were downright elated when we heard the news today. We have waited for this day for too long a time, but better late than never.

This now is the second time you got fired from your job, right? Do you suppose you have now accumulated sufficient demerit points to be permanently denied an offer for another CEO position?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, but with the generous severance, I'm trying to decide if I should drown my sorrows on the beaches of San Trope or somewhere in the Caribbean...maybe St Bart's on the yacht I'll buy? Damn, these decisions I need to make are rough :) Cheers all!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A word of advice for you RK. Lew Pell is not known to part with money, so if you are counting on a big severance, you are mistaken. Pal, even if you get a severance, I would not spend it on a yacth or a vacation to the Bahamas. Remember, you are not likely going to be employed after your record at Cogentix. And all those options you managed to finagle out of the company, guess what, are now worthless based on how to ran this company to the ground. And you are too young to collect social security. The obscene amount of compensation your cronies on the Board paid you had better last you through your old age. You also need to be thinking about college tuition for your young kids, and nursing home expenses for you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no doubt you and a number of others are upset with my performance over the past several years. I also feel your disdain for my windfall of $$. However, if you wish to discuss this further, I would prefer we do it over a martini (shaken, not stirred) on my new 76' Azimuth anchored outside the reef at San Trope. Please call in advance and I will have the chopper pilot waiting at your disposal to make the quick run out to the ship. My best, R.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To: Rob Kill, Ex-CEO, Cogentix
    Subject: Remember Me

Yo, Kill, do you remember me, your bosom buddy.

Do you remember bragging to me about how you have been screwing your company's shareholders and that I should learn from you and do the same? In fact, you seemed to suggest that screwing the shareholders should be the CEO's number 1 job. You were even willing to counsel me on how to go about fucking my company's shareholders. In case you do not remember, let me refresh your memory. That memo you sent to me is preserved here (see message number 12): http://cafepharma.com/boards/threads/medtronic-to-put-upi-out-of-business-with-advanced-uro-solutions.575441/

Well your shareholders finally caught up with you. I just looked at the vote count in the proxy fight and noticed the overwhelming sentiment against you and all the shenanigans you tried to pull at your company. Oh my, the shareholders did give you a stinging rebuke. Looks like you had difficulty distinguishing simple wrongs from rights, and you stole blindly from the company with your obsene compensation, which you bragged about to me. Did you really think that that would last for too long? Do you finally realize why a size 14 boot imprint got stamped on your butt? I understand that boot imprint has been branded on you like they brand longhorns out in Texas. Boy, that must have stung, for they could hear you moo out there. Ouch!

It is a good thing I did not take your advice my bosom buddy, because I do not want to end up in a slauterhouse to be turned into hamburger.

I understand you tried to run your company like a dictator, some say it was scarily reminiscent of Benito Mussolini. Did you know that your employees deeply hated you and have been celebrating ever since that permanent imprint of size 14 boot got stamped on your butt. And what probably hurt more is that there was not even a word of sympathy from those whom you believed were your loyalists. Ouch, again! Funny, all that eerie silence from those who earlier proclaimed to be your loyalists.

Oh my, what a way to get thrown out of the company with a permanent boot imprint stamped on your butt. And I feel sorry for you, really (wink, wink).

It took an outsider, Lew Pell, to finally realize what a sham you have been, and stamp that size 14 boot imprint on your butt. And no amount of plastic surgery will remove that imprint from your butt. My bossom buddy, that imprint will haunt you for the rest of your life. There is no way you can repent out of it.

You also have a history of being fired from your other jobs. An appropriate moniker (courtesy of my advisor Donald Trump) for you should be Reject Rob. Reject Rob, you have left behind a mess every place you have worked. It is going to take a herculean effort to clean up this mess. And for creating this mess, you had earned obscene compensation.

So Reject Rob, which other sucker do you think is going to hire you? And if for some reason you got hired, how long do you think you will last in that position? Can you imagine what this kind of record does to your future professional carrier!!

Many say that you got what you deserved, though they all wish it should have come earlier before you emptied the company's coffers.

Did I tell you I feel your pain. I am your bosom buddy after all.

Bringing you in, first on the Board and later as the CEO was a big mistake. You are not cut for this job, my bosom buddy. This house cleaning was long overdue. Well done, Lew Pell, well done you crusty old man.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously. Please change your tone with me or I will make you paddle out to my yacht in lieu of scheduled chopper ride to the helipad. Please don't hate. I earned every penny that I was graciously paid when I resigned :) I do have many things to be concerned about now. How will I spend all this???? How much should I keep in the Cayman's vs other offshore Bahama safe havens? Will the fuel tank capacity on this new yacht cover me from here to my winter dock in Monte Carlo? This is stressing me out...HELP!! It was chilly here in MPLS last night with the rain coming in. A word to the wise, for whatever reason, $50's burn better than $20's while starting the dry birch I had in the fireplace. Is it a different grade paper or maybe the type of ink they use? Regardless, just trying to pass on useful information to you all. :)

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To: Omar Ishrak, CEO, Medtronic/Covedian
    Subject: You Don't Know how to Play This Game

Well, well, well, it is nice to hear from you my bosom buddy.

You still don't get it, do you? Remember I told that for a CEO of a $30 billion company, you just do not know how this game is played, shareholders be dammed.

I carry that size 14 boot imprint and a few other such imprints on my butt as a badge of honor. Those imprints are mementoes of every job I have been kicked out from. Just goes to show that I have a history of screwing shareholders, a skill I perfected long before I came to Uroplasty.

During my very short sojourn at this company, I collected over $5 million in compensation. And for giving the company the privilege to imprint that size 14 boot print on my butt, I got $1.5 million of walk-away money from the company in cold hard cash, and believe me I really squeezed the company on this one. I know the shareholders have been mad at me and earlier they even voted against my compensation package, but I just ignored them. Screw the shareholder. Now this time the shareholders overwhelmingly went against me to support Lew Pell. So I made them pay a price by extracting $1.5 million of walk-away money. Shareholders be dammed. Remember I had told you that I have things up my sleeve that would make me obscenely rich. You didn't believe me then, but now you know what all I had done to line my pockets at the expense of the shareholders. I am no fool.

With what I managed to squeeze out of my earlier companies and the obscene windfall from Cogentix, I can live a life of luxury for many, many years, so please do not be concerned about me. I can assure you, I will not end up in the streets. Thanks to the generosity of all the dumb shareholders I have managed to fleece over the years.

See what I mean when I tell you that you just do not know how to play this game. I was prepared to show you how to play this "screw the shareholder" game, but you were too honest and did not want anything to do with it, my bosom buddy. I may have been the CEO of a company with annual revenues that match what your company sells in about one hour, but there is a lot you can learn from me.

Did I tell you that you do not know how to play this game. I feel sorry for you my bosom buddy.