Cequa Reporting

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 26, 2019 at 2:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cequa Numbers are not correct. I don’t think we are getting credit for all we sell.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you would know this how? I love when reps go down this road, go f’ing sell.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeez that was a quick response bashing them. HQ got something to hide??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha,ha, I’m not in home office dick head I’m in the field. Go sell you whiny bitch.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have not sold anything. So the numbers are probably correct.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth probably falls somewhere in the middle. Most likely it is closer to the side that believes the numbers are not correct.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s just not as easy to sell as we were told

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or there is lousy coverage in your territory--or you do not know how to sell the product. You cannot be told how easy a product is to sell by management. You can either be successful or fail.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is literally EVERY product for the Ophthalmic division. “Hey, look at this amazing product....going to change the Industry.”

turns out the market doesn’t really need any of these products and the access is terrible.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh so that’s how it needs to be? “Easy”. You reps are an embarrassment. Oh no I’m going to have to work for it and earn it!!! I won’t be given a Ribbon for participation.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know I’ve sold more than I have gotten credit for...no one can tell me any different...the numbers are not correct

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just because it isn’t happening as fast as you thought it would doesn’t mean you should give up

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who thinks the reporting is accurate is foolish. But then again, you do work for Sun.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no doubt when restasis is generic we will take the business

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When Restasis goes generic, then the business will go to the cyclosporin generic or Allergan authorized generic. Certainly not to branded-generic, over-priced SUN products. Get real.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, insurance is going to accept a branded cyclosporine over generic because????

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a consumer/patient I’d have to seriously think about putting a sun product in my eye given the history of quality issues.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because 65% of central corneas were clear 3 months out...mic drop

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, managed markets will react to that story overwhelmingly positive and pay more for the same med! Right!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The level of conversions to Cequa have been better than the numbers reflect...I agree