Cequa Reporting

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 26, 2019 at 2:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are an idiot. And your proof is? I love the reps complaining about numbers. It’s never that they aren’t as good at selling as they think.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, well you went from 0 to 60 pretty fast there. Prove the reverse—prove that the numbers aren’t slightly off. Everything is speculative. If you were saying that it isn’t productive to question data accuracy at the rep level, well then we could agree.
    BUT If you don’t think a margin of error exists in anything & everything... especially a dataset coming from multiple sources then maybe you’re the idiot.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you! That’s all I’m saying. There are some numbers that are being reported. But I think think they are short. IC gets upset when they are called out apparently.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you're jut a whiny fag...shut up and sell.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is very discouraging and the snarky comments by management just confirm that the reporting is inaccurate

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how about your selling skills are inaccurate! Get back to work American dog and stop thinking you are great!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If management would stop monitoring and commenting on c pharma maybe sun would be a better place to work

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand that the script data isnt correct in all territories but it probably is in many...the issues are much high expectations than where reasonable...this happens

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes but because of the issues the OAM is on the loosing end as he/ she him/ her - they don’t get paid for the script that is missing.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe they are reporting everything they have to report...nothing is being held back

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are about to lose a talented rep over this to Allergan...watch

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ROFL..... please go! God I hope it’s who I think it is. She does nothing but complain.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‍♂️ You really hope this is a troll from another company... such a stupid thing to say

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why is it stupid? Because it’s true? Most of the reps here are overrated suckbags!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But of course you’re not overrated, or a suck bag. You’re actually the most deserving of gold stars and pats on the back. If only they recognized your genius! Lol

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will lose good reps over this...truth

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best thing to do is keep this conversation between you and your friends...managers don’t care

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$400 payout for 1 rx? Is that true??

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why not, that is one Rx more than the average.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You r right. Don’t bring this up to your manager.