Cequa Reporting

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 26, 2019 at 2:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

E

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

E? What does this have to do with the conversation

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

E = "E"very Sun Pharma Rep's annual call plan. I would question two calls in November. The second must be to pick up a Thanksgiving turkey for the holiday.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread has gotten off track

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So nothing is going to change. We just have to live with it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole world has changed idiot. Stop worrying about Cequa sales number reporting and be thankful that you are being paid to sit home and stay safe. If you are so unhappy, then quit on the spot and collect unemployment like 1/2 the USA. Just be thankful for what you have and appreciate generosity that you are now enjoying.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People on this thread need to stop with the being so mean

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will when you stop bitching about Cequa scripts that don’t exist. But I’m guessing that will never happen. We are all sick of your complaining.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you so defensive? I understand we have all been locked down but come on dude!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone needs to lay off the ‘roids.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our patent lasts forever. Restasis is going to lose their patent soon. Then the numbers will start to show in a more correct light.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure. Like professional eye care physicians are going to trust their patients outcomes on SUN and not over 200 years of trust in Allergan, Alcon and Bausch.
    You clowns are a third world company begging biz in the big leagues. Enjoy the scaps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this isn’t even your board! Go back to the Allergan board and have a Suny day.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a reason for our turnover

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We do need to get this corrected

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We sure do. The whole ophthalmology sales team should be furloughed immediately. That will solve the problem effectively.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God I love coming here to read this shit. The level of ass hattery is at an all time high. Wtf are you possibly bitching about? It’s in your head Dipshit.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is objective data to support the fact that the numbers are incorrect but now is not the time to talk about it

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what objective data

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well