Cequa Reporting

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 26, 2019 at 2:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The data is incorrect for Cequa. That is a fact.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So they tell us we sell less than the few scripts that we do sell. We are all in the same boat. No one is burning it up. Get over it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s correct. The Problem is RX CrossRoads - they still can’t their shit together.
    Doctors are not happy, technicians think all we say is BS given it’s been hell getting patients their prescriptions of Cequa.
    This is SUN - that’s the fact - wtf do you expect?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun cheaping out again. Hey HO: are you that stupid to keep putting up with this stuff ? Maybe you’re the problem - make things right ! Hey Abhay - how about you do something for once? Get this fixed.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought it was just me. My manager said that no one was having any issues with getting scripts filled.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the NO GO Report and see how much scripts are lost and not filled.
    There are issues but no one is really stepping up to get things sorted out.
    Divay and Market Access Managers should take a comprehensive Six Sigma course. Maybe if they pass they could apply the principles they learned to finally get things right.
    Until then, mandate of a 5% market share by EOY - is just a dream..... it’s shooting for the stars

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So let me get this straight, you think if it goes to RX crossroads and is categorized as “no-go” you should get credit for it? Is that what you are complaining about?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No responsible managed care organization should cover Cequa. Old product at high price. Just what the world does not need right now. Enjoy your free ride on the SUN Express and stop complaining.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Use retail with a PA. Not that hard and no need to complicate things. Anyone doing that will make money. Rx crossroads is a joke and doesnt work.

its was a bad idea and the people who made the decision to go down that path keep endorsing it just so they can keep their jobs. Admit fault and right the ship.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Use a retail pharmacy? We don’t have any access! What good does that do? You do that I’m not!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we don’t get full credit no matter what

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And having very limited samples for the next 4 months is a joke. They expect us to convert more accounts with hardly any resource. Oh it’s cyclosporine. I guarantee you it will work. Trust me your patients will have better outcomes. And MH is wondering why a number of reps jumped ship to move to Kala. Clown.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If MH would quit hiding script data from us so we can’t get paid they wouldn’t have left