CEVA culture

Discussion in 'CEVA' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you like working for ceva and is vectra 3d doing well?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

useless company, useless products

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales management below CW is very weak and inexperienced.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carefull now...ceva is the fastest growing vet company on the planet!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The culture at CEVA is wonderful. Free reign and expectations to lie, cheat, steal and F your own grandmother if you have to in order to make the sale.. Then, show no support for the customer and never see them again unless you need to make another sale, buy doing the previously mentioned tactics. But, if you are good at doing this you will make tons of money.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted about an opportunity with Ceva. Don't know much about this company. How is it to work for.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok culture...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pardon me, but could you pass the grey poop on?

With No respect for any leader here

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

culture in sales is quite simple. meet or exceed goals or find yourself on PIP. NO ONE rides for free here. expect to sell, if you can't manage that this isn't the place for you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is that?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fair but challenging. Expectations are high at times but not unreasonable. It was tougher at Merial.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Work load can be heavy. Distribution some times doesn't give me the time I deserve but I do like the company culture. Believe me, I have seen toxic cultures. This is healthiest I have seen.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which have most toxic culture? I plan to be making move from tech to sales sometime this year. I have had a few companies in last two years say they are interested and now the time is right with other stuff in my life. I did sales 10 yrs ago but not veterinary. I just don't want to step into a bad situation so any input would be appreciated. Thanks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't really want to point fingers. It is easier to talk about the good things at Ceva than something I don't really know. The culture at my previous company was bad and it ran through the organization. Probably best to talk to individual reps and get their experience and input. This site is not a place to get objective feedback. Just my opinion.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does CW hire only his friends from the industry or is he objective?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name one person he has hired that came from outside the industry... there's your answer.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At some point I think everyone came from outside.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People on this site just make stuff up. Funny. Everything on the internet is true, right? Goodness, some should just grow up.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the response management. If the culture was so great why is everyone leaving?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a great question, why is everyone leaving? The past few weeks we have lost the DC rep., the buffalo rep., the Atlanta rep., and an RM. We lost almost everyone from sogeval and no one ever talks about them. We keep JM and DK. We have a commission program that no one is making any money on but we keep hearing good things are coming. When and what? Another generic? The topical market is done and orals are killing us. We have no chance this year at commissions. They are cutting all expenses and I have heard we have no marketing programs for the rest of the year. I know of many RMs looking to get out and many more reps. Seems like a recipe for disaster if you can make it through. We all know there will be a bunch of PIPs at the end of the quarter. DK just doesn't understand the market and how much it sucks for topicals!