CEVA culture

Discussion in 'CEVA' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And as of last week you lost the sales rep in Memphis to Merck....Great company this CEVA

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great Thread! Hey France, want to see where your real problem with sales growth lies? Put DK and JM in a car separately to call on dealers to sell product with the following caveat. There are NO free goods to offer in lieu of begging for a sale! Let's see how well they 'close'! Maybe our comp plan will suddenly change~ just a thought.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my advice, if you work at Ceva-Leave. If you're thinking about coming to Ceva-Run. It will be a tremendous waste of your time and talent. Until there are serious changes with some of the senior managers, things will only get worse. JM will run this sales force into the ground, and Ceva culture is chasing some great reps out of the company. Things will get worse before they get better.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, it is time to get out before your put on a PIP cause that will drive sales. when are we getting that hw generic again?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think if your that worried, you should get out. Where will you go? If you think Ceva is the only company with issues then you're living in a dream world. There are more products in the bag to sell other than flea and tick, if you're successful with the others then I'm betting you won't be put on a PIP but if you've just given up because you're not selling Vectra than that's on you.
    No commission this quarter, why are you basing your lifestyle on your bonus? Nobody said your bonus was guaranteed, if that were the case, it would just be a salary. The commission plan could be different but it isn't. Have you changed your approach, are you doing anything other than complaining? Maybe you should look for an easier job, you know, a job that you work from home a couple days a week and call them CC's. And no, I am not management and I won't make bonus this quarter, and I'm not always happy with upper management but I'm going to try a different approach and change the things that are in my power. For you, if that's leaving....see yah! I'd check with Virbac, they've got a lot of great products to sell (sarcasm).

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question was does he only hire friends? Question wasn't does he hire from out of the industry?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhh... Shane or Tiffany weighs in, or both?

"Shiffany"?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical garbage from people on this site, hiding behind a keyboard. Wow, very courageous!! I will likely make bonus but that's not even the point. I just feel the need to say something. I do my job, I am supported and given the opportunity to voice my opinion. Perfect? No but I like the people I work with and feel I can trust them. It wasn't like that with previous companies. I read their sites. Life there is clearly perfect. Ha ha ha ha!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nicely said!!!! Ditto!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Second that.............no integrity...........parents would be proud of how they handle adversity

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster #25 and #28 are the same person. I think I know exactly who it is! Thanks for the replies managenent! Nothing like trying to clean up CP to post fake replies posing to be an overly happy rep and making comparisons to other companies?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree 25 and 28 are the same and they are in management. I do agree with some things though. Grass is not always greener elsewhere but this place will make you look. I like the people who are reps. And most of the RMs. That is where it stops. We do not trust DK and JM. Without trust you can not lead. We will not follow. We do not believe that we will not be put on a pip if we do not sell enough Vectra. We feel you do not understand the market. Orals are killing us and will only get worse. Drs. Do not care if you have the best topicals. Distribution does not care. Both go for what is easiest. At the sales meeting CW even said he wants an oral. We all feel as though we could be fired at any moment based on if there is an old ft. Dodge buddy to be hired. No one is making any money. Combine that with the culture and you have a disaster on your hands. Not once have we heard we think you are doing a great job and we know the market is tough. No one in my region is going to be anywhere near 90% to prior year. Do we all suck? That is the message that will get relayed. No one is valued so you look to where you are valued and appreciated. Some positive feedback would be welcome instead of the constant beat downs! Give me your best management reply 25/28.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forgot to mention we love how some reps. Got huge retention bonus' and even one of the, got fired. Did you not think they would spill the beans? How about the multiple reps. That have left the company to go to Merck and we offer big money to keep them? They weren't here that long and weren't any better then others. What a joke

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on post. Totally spot on.

Who got fired?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who got retention?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was one of the "top 20" for the past two years and I've also decided to move on. Ceva has been good to me over the years, but my personal health has suffered through the process. I am going through the background employment check and should be good to go in the next week or so. Good luck to all! I've complained on this board several times in the past, but ultimately upper management uses it as laughing piece. They know the issues and decide not to act or change. My team's culture is great, but the upper "corporate culture" needs a serious look through. The only thing I hope for is that with all these sales reps leaving for competitors, that the investors start to ask questions and let some upper management go. It will be better for Ceva in the long run.

Good luck! :)

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, good luck to you as well.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Starting with CW.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or KP

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest