CEVA culture

Discussion in 'CEVA' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More wisdom from the anonymous. I have worked as a TM and now in management. You have no idea what you are talking about. Impressive, your knowledge and integrity. Take it to your new company. Give it 3 months, you will be talking behind their backs too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont forget SF. Where has the marketing been this year? Why wait for the literature and programs. More of the same. KP needs to make changes. Vectra is to expensive. We are doomed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure KP & CD are wishing they stayed where they were. Without good leadership and better products (not generics) we have no way to grow. I'm scrapping to maintain and that's going to take a miracle!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know Tiffany... you rock. You are the best ever... The rest of us suck... We have all hard it before. Yawn!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lost 2 more reps this week. I guess it was a slow week. Of course now that they are gone the ivory tower will tell everyone that they weren't good reps. Fun how we were good when hired but not when we leave. What a joke. I once thought I was a pretty good rep., made many PCs, top rep at other companies, multiple promotions but I come here and made to feel as if I am really not that good. Can't measure up to the latest flavor. Didn't realize that Ceva was the company to measure against all other companies. Now I know and I too give up. I am also looking and will be gone soon. I can't win here and I'm sure it is me. It is not Ceva and its top management team that is building the top 5 animal health company in the world. I am the culprit letting everyone down. JM you should issue more PIPs. Fire us all. Clearly an accountant is the best leader for a sales organization.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh BOO HOO! Did someone tell you this was an easy job?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something has to give here soon. We can't keep flipping half the sales force out. A pay plan that pays zero unless you hit total number when Vectra is 85% of the total is going to chase people away and provide little incentive to move other buckets. Higher ups are out of touch with what's going on in the field.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all hear that the problem is Kansas. Is it your rm? How old you rate the rms?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rm's here are good. We tend to promote to RM people who tell corporate what they want to hear, perpetuating management being out of touch with the field.

.....its a bad winter, a late start to the year, a heavy fourth quarter, we pulled the business forward.

Does anyone really believe that's what going on?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really believe the rms are good? I hear they are trying to run a couple out so I guess they aren't the ones telling management what they want to hear.

Problem is more then weather and q4. Problem is we are selling a product that vets do not want.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We do have a manager with a criminal record. Just search is name online and you will see. That's good for company image. I hear it all the time from my distributor reps.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DK

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is embarrassing for all of us not just him. He is a leader? Unbelievable. CW and JM hired this guy? France should see this. What a joke of a company we work at. Worse yet is he was arrested twice.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really dislike seeing people run down anonymously. Shameful. I visit this site occasionally mainly out of curiosity. Then I see smear attacks. It makes me sad for the people doing the smearing. My experience with most everyone in this company has been very good.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck was worse about the back biting. Jerks constantly typing in BS, making stuff up and never willing to show their own names. Cowards. Same everywhere. Ceva is still better with better people. Even with the lonesome loser.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way. Merial. Snake pit

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was arrested? Arrested for what? Twice? How do you pass a background check with a criminal record? Who is doing the background checks?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone think top management is distant and unapproachable?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

questionable hiring practices?