CFMS Stock

Discussion in 'ConforMIS' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2018 at 5:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real answers only please.
    What is going on right now at ConforMIS? You all once traded at a high of around $24/share and at close today it was $0.42/share.
    Is the sales force nervous, and does corporate seem nervous? Mark Augusti sure didn’t sound nervous on the last earnings call.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does the stock market work? Does company strength always relate to share price? How do they beat the market predictions on the earnings call, and the stock goes down? I dunno, just asking if that is something sales should worry about?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meger, buyout, bankruptcy... All real things to worry about especially whether you are a w2 rep or a 1099 you are in a unstable company. I'm not trying to bash the company just real questions, you all are not exactly a stable company currently.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And also the fact that due to your stock price of under $1/per share for the past 30 days you all will probably get delisted from the nasdaq. It's not good. Personally I hope some type of buyout occurs so I can make some money.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My losses are so much, I’m just rooting for them to make a comeback. Got in around 6 bucks. They are making strides in eventually turning a profit. Just hope the sand in the hourglass doesn’t disappear before then. Board will hold out for buyout. Merger wouldn’t be bad, and there are enough funds that bankruptcy is not immediate. Maybe the new year will bring good things.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sold all my I got on the iPod for an okay gain, got back in at around $1.20 thinking no way is going lower...It went lower. I am
    hoping for a buyout. I know for a fact that there was a high volume big Conformis surgeon at a mid level company in florida pitching them conformis and he was definitely not hiding it. I think they want or have false expectations for an overvalued price if there was a buyout.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Augusti may not have sounded nervous, but he gave me the impression that the new hip showed some problems during limited market release. He said it wouldn't be ready for launch for another year. That didn't sound good.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He should be nervous he will be out of a job in a few months

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NASDAQ sent ConforMIS a delisting notification. ConforMIS laid-off 10% of their employees yesterday. They were probably in default on the debt agreement and that is why they paid down the balance by $15,000,000. Reducing cash balances is not something early-stage life sciences companies do, unless they are forced to. ConforMIS must produce $35,000,000 on a trailing 6 month basis or face loan default.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is a buyout imminent?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all are idiots. Investors and buffet wanna-be's have no idea what this company is. It's not about revenue, how could it be? You're selling a $6,000 knee in markets where the going rate is $3200. It's about the technology. CFMS has IP that locks up the MAJORITY of innovation in TKA for the next 15 years. Leadership is finally putting out the right messaging to investors, this is absolutely a company looking to be acquired and it will be acquired for a handsome sum. I'm riding this train back to the top. See everyone at $20 p/s.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CFMS heading it the direction it should be going. This company is not going away or out of business anytime soon. They will be the talk of AAOS and how well they are doing. With their hip product and next generation knee releasing soon, this stock could be at $5 in the very near future. Get in now and reap some rewards.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They own significant IP (Any Co.utilizing custom cutting blocks will be coughing up a royalty payment.) Robots in an outpatient surgery setting (especially physician owned) is a no-go.
    The need for reduced instrumentation and streamlined inventory will be the norm in the future. Hip seems to be coming along so if they can cut their burn rate and become profitable (2021), this will most likely be an acquisition target in the $15-$20 range.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have two surgery centers in my area who both own makos. Yes it’s dumb for a surgery center to own one, but they are still two of the more profitable ASC’s in the area.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conformis hip takes 8 weeks to ship. Too expensive and solves nothing in the world of hip arthroplasty. Hips have a 93% satisfaction rate for off the shelf! This company is done in 2 years. Other companies are doing bigger and better things behind the scenes.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone losing their market share to a better product. It’s happening in my area, so I understand the bitterness. Can’t fight the results these guys are seeing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Results? I'm not saying the results are not amazing, but how many surgeons across the country are using the hip currently 20-30? We should probably wait till they get over 5,000 in accompanied with a couple real peer reviewed articles and then decide what the results are.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was speaking to the knee results, and the fact you would post something negative about the company because of your lost biz. I agree with waiting to judge the hip, but it’s what it will be that’s interesting. There is more information available that affect outcomes, and right now, a 2D X-ray only scratches the surface. Corin’s OPS is cutting edge too, and looks at more than just the plain views.