CFMS Stock

Discussion in 'ConforMIS' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2018 at 5:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How’s that $20 per share looking?? Stock has lost 40% of its value today. Keep talking that s**t though...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are hilarious. You waited all year to say that. Before this drop, it was one of the highest gainers this year. By the end of the year it will be again. Just a bunch of short interests playing with your money, made it drop so much. See you in December.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a bunch of shorts playing with the stock? I highly doubt that.
    1.) Are you sure the fact that aetna is not reimbursing for the knee has anything to do with it and this information was not shared with shareholders until the conference call? Information is key to investing and they probably knew if this got out there it would sink the share/price before the conference call. I do realize you all had this problem with anthem and this will eventually get sorted out with Aetna, but not good hiding it from shareholders.

2.)The issue of the consistent cash burn consistently every quarter? Cash burn seems to be getting better, but still burning.

3.) Why didn't they raise money at 4 instead of waiting for this, are they going to raise money at 1.50-2/share now sinking it even lower?

4.) World wide revenue is down 16%

What a disaster of a company hopefully it keeps moving up and down and around, so anyone who invests smart can continue to make a lot of money.

Unfortunately for you all you do have some cool technology, but it's really not solving any large issues for the majority of surgeons.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Unfortunately for you all you do have some cool technology, but it's really not solving any large issues for the majority of surgeons.”

What issues for surgeons should it solve? How about the patients? Talk to surgeons who implant these, and ask how it impacts their patients. There is a reason that Cigna and BC/BS have changed their tune on coverage, because all studies show a cost savings over time. Aetna will see the light too. How many robotic knees are being done with no data to support that technology? How much cost to the system is that, and how much cost savings over the bundle or 1st year is that creating?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t care what implant the surgeon puts in. If I’m getting a surgery I’m choosing the surgeon not the implant. Yes, I have asked multiple surgeons that use this product about year ago to see what the world may hold for this company. 3 surgeons looked at me and pretty much verbatim said “it may help on some patient but pretty much 95% of patients are going to do great no matter what knee they have.”

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why does every company quote studies showing patient dissatisfaction around 20% for knee replacements? They are all chasing that number. Xrays look good, components well positioned, and patients are unhappy? Because nothing in our bodies is symmetric, and the knee is not a simple hinged joint. The arrogance of surgeons to think it’s all about their skill, and that an anatomical knee replacement won’t make a difference is why it is difficult for Conformis to make more of a dent in the market. “Doing great” is because the surgeon doesn’t see them back. It doesn’t mean they are active and living full lives. Maybe their pain is gone, and they are able to “get around” with a 20 year old designed knee, but my grandma’s Cavalier with crank windows can get around. I’d rather drive something up to date and with some creature comforts.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all companies have almost custom implants now, everything adjustable by 1-2mm. So the custom implant really solves nothing for 99+% of patients. But what is changing is lateral and medial pivoting designs.
    Conformis is DOA, short this and you should do well as it continues it’s trajectory to $0 value.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You still don’t get it. 1-2 mm adjustments still makes a symmetric implant lift off in mid-flexion. Medial and lateral condyles are different shapes and radii. Lateral pivot is laughable. Medial pivot is just using the poly to drive the kinematics, and still has an artificial feel.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker got their hooks in now.
    Should be less than a year before they get what they want then discard.
    I know it says licensing agreement but......

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker has basically acquired us which should be a good thing. More resources which will build out our portfolio.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don’t want to develop the block technology and infringe on patents, get sued, etc. Will take 18 months to get thru regulatory. Conformis is SYK’s Materialize. No need to assume takeover or buyout. Would have happened already if that’s the case. To sell a dirt cheap knee in a box to ASC’s, they just want the blocks. Wouldn’t be able to scale a custom knee and would cannibalize Triathalon sets and implants.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FYI 20% of people I know are unhappy with EVERYTHING.