CH post disappeared

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow CH is up to her old tricks. She did the same at TAKEDA have her posts removed. She is an awful RSD! CH you should be working not looking at what is posted on cafepharma. Truth hurts but I thought you had no soul. Just ask MD And CF what they think of you. Remember what you put them through when they worked for you as DM. You could not get your self out of that with out SM And Yes i work for you Now! Hahaha

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She has already built a horrible reputation for herself. As a rep I am glad to have minimal contact with her.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CH threads was one of my favorites to read! Bummer. Love all that kooky stuff. Hey Vivus, where there's smoke....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She seems to be not stirring the pot! Who knows what she is doing with upper management. She is not well connected and protected here. CH will be cautious since she needs this job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holmgren was a nightmare at takeda. I was a DM in another region but knew well enough not to cross her. She managed by intimidation. Got rid of two decent managers that had both been with company over 15 years. Class act Catherine. Maybe after getting fired from takeda she took a personal inventory. If not, beware. Do not ever cross her or you will have a target on your back. good luck if you one of the unfortunate ones to be working with her.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above post is right on! Her old buddies she brought over are pretty horrible too. How about SB she kisses her ass so much it's disgusting. You should see how bad it is at our meetings.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was foolish enough to follow CH over here to vivus? I work indirectly with Catherine and maybe need to hold back some of my opinions about her. Just appears that every time her name comes up in conversation, not much positive is said.
    I have not had a run in with her yet, but need to know who her allies may be here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disappeared, but now it's back to haunt you CH.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bizarre, bizarre, bizarre..

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever you do - do not complain about the joke of a bonus payout that is coming because she doesn't want to hear it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can complain I your willing to munch.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see that CH continues to cultivate the sterling reputation she built at Takeda. Nice work!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you work for CH and want to keep your job, here is some advice. Smile and be grateful for the pittance of a bonus you got. Tell her that it is your fault that you did not make enough calls to the right physicians. You realize how you can work harder and smarter to blow away your goals next quarter.
    Complain and you risk getting put on a plan and shown the door. That's just how she rolls

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the people who should be shown the door are upper mgmt. launch has been declared a failure!
    sales reps are busting it out and the home office has not recognized thi$ after 5 months.
    that combo equals disaster. high turnover. no motivation. what's next

paying good bonus in may or june is too late for reps who joined in august. whait 10 months to make money during launch? stupid

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is Catherine going to bail out. Heard from somebody that knows her, that she may be looking at other opportunities already. Wouldn't that be a treat to have her gone.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CH why are you hanging out in cafe pharma? Why don't you try actually working? Rather than covering the fact you hired a bunch of loosers

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another "productive conference call" with CH! Oh joy!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice male dominated the call. All male spoke on the call NO women. WTF

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omg. Are you serious. I love when people make comments like this but don't do anything about it. If you want a female voice to lead teleconences from the home office why dont you do what home office people have to do to develop their careers. Decide to leace their home towns, family and friends and move to mountain view. Leave your job as a rep that gives you an open schedule to start when we want, finish when we want pretty much do what we want and work in the home office where you show up at 7in the morning and stay until 8 each night and travel 3 weekends out of 4. All we have to do is produce results. My territory is doing just fine top 30% and lets just say i have a great quality of life, great customers, and I actually like the people I work with. So if your so bitter either change your life and sacrifice or stop griping about crap that is so irrelevant right now.. How about helping this drug get off the ground so that we can all be around to have a female voice on a teleconfence.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omg. Are you serious. I love when people make comments like this but don't do anything about it. If you want a female voice to lead teleconences from the home office why dont you do what home office people have to do to develop their careers. Decide to leace their home towns, family and friends and move to mountain view. Leave your job as a rep that gives you an open schedule to start when we want, finish when we want pretty much do what we want and work in the home office where you show up at 7in the morning and stay until 8 each night and travel 3 weekends out of 4. All we have to do is produce results. My territory is doing just fine top 30% and lets just say i have a great quality of life, great customers, and I actually like the people I work with. So if your so bitter either change your life and sacrifice or stop griping about crap that is so irrelevant right now.. How about helping this drug get off the ground so that we can all be around to have a female voice on a teleconfence. And YES, I am proud to say I am a woman. Thank You