Chad

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Nov 23, 2016 at 11:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice emails Chad...thanks for the holiday cheer...blurg

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Empty suit. No leadership. Brilliant targets are not working. Congratulations BF. Your hire SUCKS.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could not agree more. How about you all decide to get the promises to Nestle in line? Once again it is not the entire sales force. It is the leadership at the top. Wake up SR. The sales force is not motivated with 35 or 25 percent growth. We have 3Rx products remaining and 1 is done in a couple of months. This Rx division is done because of consistent poor decisions and paying for all the other pet projects - SHIELD, ExC, the other building. And Happy Thanksgiving. What an email to the sales force $&@():hole. :mad:

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there must be several of us up dreading the turkey tomorrow, but glad someone said something about CC. What a turkey! Real motivational after how much I have worked this year to deliver your ridiculous promises to Nestle. You should be thankful and not send out that email to the Rosacea team. guess we will see how many are left in January. Good luck training a new sales force in Derm.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a terrible display of leadership. Current layoffs at the home office and he sends out an immature email right before Thanksgiving whining to us, about us. That's what great leaders do, inject you with doubt right before the holiday. I might expect this from a new manager but not the VP of sales. What a clown!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what if the targets are insane. My early Christmas break starts now. Catch me at the spa in the morning, and the movie theater in the afternoon on most days.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see what this shitshow looks like in 2017. Won't be a need for layoffs because all the smart ones will be gone by then.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This shitshow will be cut in half in a week. We are 100m short. There is no other choice.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cut the pay of all the lazy sales force. They do nothing and can't sell. Stick it to them for not meeting goals.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next tactic from CC? I am sure it will work like all of the other ones. Great idea!....like the enjoy Thanksgiving email.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can thank your current leaders for that big deficit, under MH. They were warned many times. They scuffed at it and fired those that stood up against many of the useless ideas that drove this company into a decline in sales. they didn't listen. continue to randomly make decisions based not on their own intellect but on those that completely rely on those new to g and have no clue about business especially about Galderma. new employees with no real life experience.

for those laid off, you're better off. Those left think they won and have the last word. To the "leaders," "you can take this job and shove it" where the sun don't shine. *the bird

plus for those still complaining, there were plenty of warning signs. Stop crying and Move on already. we've already wasted too much time stuck on something not worth the time.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The grass is not always greener!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AC is killing it. Sun is shining.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? How many will hit Q4 goals?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will not matter if you are AC or RX on 12/5. You can bet on that one.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The AX is about to drop.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why have a second round of layoffs on 12/5? Makes no sense, you should have let everyone go in one felled swoop. I call BS.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stop the lies. no one posting on this board knows anything.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm didn't we just have a layoff? And wasn't that posted on here before it happened? Yeah I think so. much is truth

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chad,

So sorry you had to join this company. Now you can see first hand what everyone is speaking about. You walked into a mess, Brian inherited this mess. Trust no one in the home office. They always seem to find a scape goat. Sales people will turn their backs on you in a minute.

Good people have become evil people. Unlike others, I see the invisible hand that continues to orchestrates this mess and causes us to lose the souls of who we are.,