Chad

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Nov 23, 2016 at 11:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are you serious. should i start worrying now. i get paid a lot and this is s sweetheart deal don't way to see id go

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whenever is the last time you were in the field Chad, and not on a dog and pony show. You must not be aware of real world field reps dealings----here's a few

Reps 1 x per month
    We will see reps with new products only
    We will call you when we need samples
    Appointments only- 2-3 month waiting periods
    No reps allowed
    We prescribe these 10 Drugs- if your not on the list please do not visit
    1 rep per day only
    If you were in groups 1 representative per month only

WAKE UP CHAD - you are creating doctors having a negative impression of reps visiting
    weekly and becoming problems rather than consultants.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys,

It's not Chad. It's Galderma not making the numbers and probably Chad's boss breathing down his neck. Let's say Brian F.

~Invisible Hand at play

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chad

Get us Mirvaso samples or get rid of the quota. Do something.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Invisable hand at play...BF? He has no idea how to fix this either. Nestle wants their 100m. How are you going to find that much cash? Not to mention we need another product to sell.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:p who posted this humor?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more real world. the SAM positions are useless wastes of resources. always have been. add them to the additional calls and offices are pissed in my territory.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm ready for the Field Sales Town Hall!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chad
    You praised all the people on the Webinar today- they are so amazing.
    You have not had anything motivating or real to a sales force that gets beat up daily.
    FYI the GCC card is not magic WAKE UP please

Thank you . We can't wait to spend 5 days with you in Texas in January doing nothing. We'd rather
    be out calling on our targets 3 x per week.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

chad is a big pharma guy. He knows nothing about derms. In fact, BF doesn't even seem to know them anymore. Accountability is hugely misdirected this year. It's remarkable. Now SR is running the show... yikes! It's clearly the field sales teams that aren't doing their job right? Here's a thought... let's call on them 3x per month until we really piss them off bc it's been a few months since we dug ourselves out of the access nightmare... time for a new dose of drama. Maybe we should form PODS too.

Side note: aqua reps hyper-frequenting offices... they are NO LONGER ALLOWED in some offices. Watched two reps get turned away for being there too much. They were told they would get a call if they needed anything.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BF SR give us a leader that knows this business and knows how we can win. Is there someone anyone out there? who is it?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sure ain't Chad that's the issue. Might be the only one that can help us actually from what I see. Senior leadership got us in a big mess. Been here years and bet we come out ok. Might get tight but I am hopeful of what I'm hearing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How hard is it to drive around for a few hours a day and shoot the breeze. Please stop pretending this requires effort or skill. Pharma people are the laziest in the country. None of them can sell. In ten years most of them will be selling women's shoes at Nordstrom.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes they are out there but they left this company completely fed up. The only people who got promoted to senior leadership are white men who are untrustworthy, will not go against the grain, afraid to speak up because they fear losing their promotion, and lack true innovation.

Long story short, BF is a joke. Chad is a bigger joke and SR has no clue how to turn this company around. Unless Galderma fires the leadership team who got us into this mess, there is no future. Time is up and I am going to accept my offer with Genzyme and never look back. I suggest everyone else to start interviewing before the inevitable layoffs happen.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I say fire the has-beens Curls, Tracy, Foard, MC that run in circles. Get us some prod to sell that's not a has-been. Keep Katz and Collins and get rid of the fat and survive next year to get closer to some new prods.
    Got to hope at least

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how about more trackers? this is not going to fix anything. what a waste of time. this once great place has fallen off of a cliff.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need resources.. This has gone on too long.

If they fire the leadership team you will still have lack of the resources that you need to be successful.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yup, it has been lean with resources for a long while. but sales reps and managers step all over direct reports and have slowly pushed out the ones that were actually holding things together. now the good ones that truly cared are now gone. and you are now left with clueless dictators. vicious cycle.

the culture is built on dysfunction... hope it gets better, but I doubt it.