Chairman Circle Trip

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Oct 13, 2016 at 1:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Increase head count in areas where there is good coverage means there will be no expansion because Rayaldee doesn't have good coverage.

Botton line is:
    - coverage doesn't mean shit when a pt. can't afford the $500, $400, $200, $100 or a $50 per month copay
    - don't increase head count, put money into improving the payer tier structure to reduce the copay
    - provide supplemental rebates
    - fire the HUB

Simply by throwing a lot of body mass and not fixing real accessibility problems of Rayaldee will only cause the frustration voice to increase.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have sold some Rayaldee. OC can't get it approved. Not my fault.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dump OC and the podunk pharmacy associated with it. Use a proven winner. We all know who can get the job done. It is a shame it took a grass roots effort to identify what works. Learn from the Valtessa experience.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cheap company. Cheap trip. I would rather a $3k check than hang out at an Omni. I could spend the after-tax money on food for my family since my bonus check barely covers my mortgage.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!! More reps will leave since this shit show can't get it together. Horrible compensation plan, new hire stock options are -$3.00, no insurance coverage and President's Club trip is a joke. WHY STAY?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why even start? WHAT will they tell interviewees about the crappy comp plan?

7. Tim Wescott

Tim Wescott Guest

You'll stay here because no one else will hire you. And your time with us is rapidly coming to an end, unless you improve your attitude and your performance post haste.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am SURE that they will tell them that the comp plans changed every six weeks.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only refer people that are unemployed. They will appreciate this shit show while they continue to look for other employment.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The downsize to a single wide trailer from the double wide.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They told them it was a challenging sell and never discussed base. Kept people guessing. They expected people to turn around paperwork and preparations in a very short time then wasted their time after all was said and done. They had some good candidates to choose from but, as usual, wanted the most perfect experience for the lowest price. I was suspicious about dealing with the recruiters as they had wasted my time some years back with the same game. Did NOT appreciate how I was treated during the process and certainly not after. I found out the names of two others that interviewed from other parts of the country. They thought the recruiters were idiots.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gotta ask where the credit is going for Rx's from vacant territories. Heard some credit being given to an individual that isn't actually that territory's rep. CC pulling tricks!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds about right!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice of them (NOT) to change the PC eligibility requirements mid-way through the year. WTF?
    Just like changing the Q2 Comp. plan after the end of the quarter.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless someone leaves before the Feb. meeting, here is the PC list (should be 10 - 12 Field personnel)
    Northeast will send 1 person.
    Mid-Atlantic will send 1 person.
    Central will send 2 people.
    South will send 2 people.
    West will send 2 people.
    1 RSM
    1 NAD

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your assuming there will be a Renal division by May, lol. Have to be employed and in good standing by the time of the trip and payout, opens the door for another end around that management knows how to do quite well. Q1 may change who's in good standing considering all hands on dec for NBRX.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RUN from this sinking ship! Look at the #'s---product discontinuation, physicians using 1-2 times then no more, small # of physicians driving over 70% of Rx's, selling vs AVD (inexpensive) and NVD (even more inexpensive), no hard guidance around targets to treat to, rewarding reps that have 1-2 providers rxing all their Rx's, not to mention Dallas daddy carrying Texas,.......the list goes on and on. The whole organization is a scam and full of ethical ?'s---dig into bioreference---its worse! Flat out Unethical! OIG where are you?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is life after being fired?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't fire those who were smart enough to leave already. Fire management cause they don't deliver a thing except a gag of crap from sr mgnt!