Chairman Circle Trip

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Oct 13, 2016 at 1:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are crazy if they think the PC winners are going to stay after the POA meeting in Dallas.$10k is not going to keep anyone here until the May trip.My new employer will match the $10k as a sign-on bonus.If they wanted the PC winners to stay, show a little FAITH and pay the winners ASAP.Maybe upper management has finally turned the corner and realized that Happy Reps are productive reps.:)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, show us winners the money.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least the 2018 PC trip is to the "Phoenician Resort" which is a 5 Star hotel with a Spa. A THREE night trip still sucks and is cheap.
    I really hope the Luxury Suites have a nice (ocean) view. Hopefully, there will be multiple spa packages to chose from and billed directly to Opko (this is what big pharma companies do for their PC winners). My favorite thing is the arrival gift packages and the nightly gifts that you receive in your room during the trip. I am sure the arrival package will be a goodie basket with a bottle of champagne, sun tan lotion, two beach towels, beach mat. I am sure that the Seaway rentals are pretty inexpensive and fun. I figure that I probably can get in two days of Resort golf courtesy of Opko.

Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort will host its 5th Annual Fish to Fork, May 17-20, 2018. With sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean and beautiful tree canopies as a backdrop, the weekend will offer an unmatched foodie experience, with true dock-to-dish specialties in a fun and interactive atmosphere. The resort will welcome renowned chefs from around the country to showcase their fishing and culinary skills, leading up to a final Chef Showdown on Saturday night with a live vote from event guests! This page will be updated with more content as it comes available. Including overnight packages and Main Event tickets.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe HQ will give the PC winners a few cases of liquor or tequila from Castle Brands. Frost would love it since he is heavily invested in Castle Brands.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Castle Brands stock is only $1.23 - maybe some stock as a "reward".

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arrival package? Ha Ha.
    Opko wants to play in the big leagues so doesn't "pay to play". The PC trip is a joke and it is doubtful that the PC winners will receive anything more than a picture with TN and HF while accepting their plaque.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are absolutely right!! SO not motivate to sell this crappy drug this year. Three days in Phoenix in the summer is a REWARD?? WTF??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

three days is so cheap they should be embarrassed . I have won three presidents clubs and they have never been less than 5 nights . Cheap asses I bet their Amgen trips weren’t threes days maybe they should copy their trips

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't wait to get on stage and preach my strategy to others here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only HF and Kirk will be there. No pictures. Photographers cost money. No free time, no alcohol/wine, no nightly presents, no arrival goodie bag, a 3 hour MANDATORY meeting with Kirk to discuss "best practices", an activity up to $200.00 and MANDATORY nightly dinners (probably with a set menu).

TOTAL BUSINESS MEETING. Are you excited? Are you motivated for the 2018 President's Club to AZ in May?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wire.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cant wait to hear the stories about SS from the trip.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cu

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phillip Frost
    Dr. Phillip Frost, MD, is Chairman & Chief Executive Officer at OPKO Health, Inc., Chairman at Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Chairman of the Investment Committee at Peregrine Ventures, Chairman at Ladenburg Thalmann & Co., Inc., Chairman at Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Inc., Chairman at Temple Emanu-El, a Member at The Florida Council of 100, a Member at Frost Group LLC, and Chairman at Lachema as. He is on the Board of Directors at Castle Brands, Inc., Mount Sinai Medical Center, University of Miami (Florida), Miami Jewish Home & Hospital for The Aged, Tel-Aviv University, Cocrystal Discovery, Inc., Fabrus, Inc., Morgan Solar, Inc., TransEnterix, Inc., Frost Gamma Investments Trust, and Smithsonian Institution.

Dr. Frost was previously employed as Chairman by Ideation Acquisition Corp., Chairman by PROLOR Biotech, Inc., Chairman & Chief Executive Officer by eXegenics, Inc., Chairman by IVAX Diagnostics, Inc., Co-Vice Chairman & Governor by American Stock Exchange LLC, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer by IVAX Corp., Chairman by Key Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Chairman-Dermatology Department by Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida, Inc., Chairman by Whitman Education Group, Inc., Chairman & Chief Executive Officer by IVAX Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Chairman & Chief Executive Officer by Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., General Partner & Investment Committee Member by Incentive Technological Incubator Ltd., a Trustee by The Scripps Research Institute, and Vice Chairman by North American Vaccine, Inc. He also served on the board at BioZone Pharmaceuticals, Inc., SafeStitch Medical, Inc., Orthodontix, Inc., Cellular Technical Services Co., Inc., Continucare Corp., Northrop Grumman Corp., Protalix Biotherapeutics, Inc., Smithsonian Institution, and TransEnterix, Inc.

He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania and a doctorate degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.

Maybe will we receive a free bottle of Jefferson's Bourbon to keep us employed since we aren't receiving a merit increase?