???Chan and Felton???

Discussion in 'Neogenomics' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2011 at 10:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that sucks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris Felton left? Why?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both left??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya they have a private CLIA certified lab called Gemini Diagnostics.

They're good docs and are still affiliated with NeoGenomics. Julie Ramage, quit posting rubbish on this board.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Carlson leave? See he has a new lab!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey NEO I went to your confrence in NY and could not stop laughing my head off.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/NeoGenomics-to-Present-at-the-prnews-4209972848.html?x=0&.v=1

boy talking about pulling water from a stone. I felt like I was listening to a politician wearing his TAP Shows.

If you think you fooled anyone into thinking yo had cornered the Path Market you have to be joking.

Also, PLUS DIAGNOSTICS has been making the same claims about "ABBOTT" as you guys all up and down the two coasts.

Maybe Plus and NEO can combine and call it NEG/PLUS

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are gone and all their loyal customers have followed suite. Neo is screwed. Best hemepaths in the industry

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are the best hemepaths, Neo's FM staff is weak. Does this spell the end or will this still be a playground for SJ, BG, and DV to day trade.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am now seriously worried about my investment in NGNM. They have never made a profit, and no one wants them. Abbott investment was a flow, and so was $1.50 per share investment by senior management in a vainglorious attempt to prop up the share price-- now it's approaching $1.00 again and the prospect of delisting. This sorry little group needs to combine with a larger group and move on. First, we need to get Rid of the CFO who is strangling this Company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't get out much, do you? This company is beginning to unravel like a cheap suit.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot believe the senior management did not renew their contract. That will be the death of Neo. These guys were good.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FM docs and lab staff are poor, speed is more important than quality. But FM is corporate HQ and calls the shots

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

too bad FM did not realize what CA could do, but they wouldn't give up any control so they deserve what they get and will get.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And worse yet Abbott is really pushing their partnership with Plus. One big Crooked Chicago (Gangland Al Capone company) Partnering with a South Jersey Crooked Bonnano Company.

They are made for each other, but it kills us at NEO....They have a HIT on US.. :(