Change is gonna come

Discussion in 'Talecris Biotherapeutics' started by Anonymous, Nov 3, 2011 at 6:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that the organization is set, the real changes can begin. Clayton will see major changes in day to day operations. Get used to doing more with less; especially less information. You will not be involved in discussions or decisions that affect you. You will be informed after the decision has been made. One of the big changes to come is in office space - "they" hate all the trailers around the site and see it as inefficient. Engineering trailers behind B500 will be moved out and a new 2 story modular will provide cubicles for ALL engineering personnel in a centralized location. New modular will use the NFF trailer design with low wall, 6X6 cubes in one big room/floor. E810 is history. Very expensive lease + shuttle. As soon as NFF project is done, E810 will close and all departments in E810 will move into NFF trailer. All golf carts currently used by engineering and other departments will be given to the folks in the NFF trailer to travel to the plant. Pipe bridge will be widened slightly and opened for foot traffic between N plant and the s plant. Some of the relocations in preparation for these big changes will start soon when T15 personnel are moved out to make room for a project team. Better hope your people are happy 'cus you ain''t gonna replace them without a fight. All replacement req's have to be defended to site head.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should result in fewer employees being cavity searched for crossing Hwy 70.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm hoping not. I for one like having my cavities searched. You don't ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did you hear all this? Or are you just trying to spread more rumors like 90% of this forum's posters?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Confirming documentation found in parrish's cavity.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Kari H do the cavity search ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes she did. repeatedly and with a big smile on her face