Change Of Corporate Culture

Discussion in 'Mission Pharmacal' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2015 at 12:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been very loyal to, and working at Mission Pharmacal for years.

I have found the family who owns Mission Pharmacal to be extremely generous, and caring to their employees.

However, since the inception of the new upper management in late 2014, I have seen a huge shift of corporate culture in Mission Pharmacal from being family oriented with career stability to where many sales employees feel threatened, and in fear of losing their jobs.

This shift in corporate culture has caused one of the highest employee turnover I have seen in recent years, costing Mission Pharmacal millions of dollars in hiring, and training new sales employees.

I hope the family that owns Mission Pharmacal is aware of these corporate changes, and can bring back the culture where employees felt valued by the company not fearful of the company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have also been here for many years and noticed in the Bahamas that so many reps who had been with the company for years have left Mission Pharmacal lately.

Women's health has had 12 reps quit since Dec 2014.

Reps leaving the company means open territories, lost sales revenues, lost relationships as well as money spent on recruiting, interviewing, and training new reps.

All this turnover must cost the Mission Pharmacal Family millions of dollars in the long run.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So very, very sad. Go away, TH and your groupies...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Brian Card still the sales leader? If not, did he jump or was he pushed?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so very true ! everyone across every specialty feels that way and are not happy. I know personally my manager who was hired lied on his resume and is not fit to be a manager. I know another manager who has forced multiple employees to quit or leave the company and is a lawsuit waiting to happen with the harassment imparted on the reps. I hope they take a look at what is being created and how the change of corporate culture isn't a good thing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brian Card understood the Mission Pharmacal's family oriented culture, never threatened the reps, left to join a different company, but was not happy with the new leadership culture of fear, and intimidation.

I really hope that the family owning Mission Pharmacal will read these comments as I know first hand that they genuinely care about the well being, and happiness of their employees.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was a great company to work for. Now with the new mgmt none of the reps are happy. When they deny bonuses at the end of the month there will be a LOT of people leaving. It will be a whole lot less expensive to pay bonuses than to have to fill a bunch of open territories but the attitude of the "new" corporate leaders is "there is the door". Sad. The family really cares but the next level down does not. Adding bad products does not help either.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The family is wonderful and unique in a corporate world. Yet, the family also understand that in order to be generous and not only create an maintain this culture it needs to have a strong healthy company i.e. sales must grow. If you are a DM shame on you for baiting on Café pharma you should be leading your team and holding them accountable and yourself instead you whine on CFP. Leadership has been stagnant for too long and it shows.
    This or any company that does not hold it self up to achieving results will be gone. The world has changed time to realize you nor anyone is entitled to anything.
    No put on your big girl panties and go to work:)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new leadership at work...fear, intimidation, and sexism (your big girl panties comment)...

Bravo new leadership as you show such strong work ethics posting on CP during work hours!

I am sure the Mission Pharmacal family would be so proud to know that they are paying you to threaten the sales employees on CP instead of motivating them!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mission is great great company to launch your pharmaceutical sales career or slow down if you are not as driven in your career anymore. It is not a place to try to move up or stay if you are still trying to move along in your career. That is why most of the employees are brand new or have been there a long time. There are very few employees that are mid career because the company doesn't have the resources to keep them.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very interesting! Please elaborate on which person has worked at Novartis, Forest, and Actavis?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#victimsspeakout

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody is perfect that is why pencils have erasers.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol and who would that be??

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOVE IT!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The blind leading the blind!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There were others as well, WC.