Changes coming

Discussion in 'Cubist' started by Anonymous, Mar 23, 2015 at 11:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard this from a friend at Merck. Select marketing roles at Cubist exiting this week. DNAs in market access will be next, TC will be gone in April and the area sales directors will be gone shortly after that. RBD and CBM positions will be kept in place until asymmetrical deployments are finalized at year end. Following enhanced compliance training the Cubist name will be no longer and both acute care sales teams will be under Merck and JF until integration is completed in early 2016. Good luck to all those involved.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So according to my manager, Merck doesn't have an antibiotic sales teams.
    So what about sales positions? Just a guess.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your manager is mis-informed or he is not being honest with you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teleconferences today, could be the start of big changes, question is...how many, and how far up? Home office like a ghost town, everyone is checked out and enjoying the ride.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suggest that your manager do his due diligence concerning Merck's antibiotic sales team. That would be the the Institutional Portfolio 1 (acute care) sales force.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good stuff

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moo

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the better

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are here enjoy the ride

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All CBMs are gone June 1st. If you haven't already heard, you know now. Merck reps will assume 100% responsibility.

Get on the horn with your recruiters. Best of luck to all.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell us how you know that? that would be awesome!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll alert.Not true

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true June 1st is D day for all CBM's. Get your resumes uo to date. Chop chop!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were right on about TC it's April and he is history RBM's are next to go in May followed by CBM's in June. This is the end my friend.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

June 1st. Confirmed!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

then why is are all CBM's getting new MERCK computers next week? And why are we having ANOTHER WEEK LONG sales meeting in July? Is MERCK really as stupid as Cubist was?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh Yes!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we can down load all the information on our territories for the Merck reps. Then they will cut us lose. June 1st!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This one is obviously a BS post. There are no layoffs coming in June. Everything the original poster said has been correct so far including that no changes will be made before the end of the year to CBMs.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work at HO and inadvertently copied on
    A merck email. June 1st is the end for most
    But not all.

The nsm will include the few cubist folks left
    And the rest will be the merckites who will
    Be the replacements.

Oh and today was my last day