Changes to come

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by anonymous, Nov 2, 2015 at 5:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Publicis is known for quality contracts and management. Hopefully, there will be major changes with our management team; starting at the top and working down the line to all NEW DMs. We've had a lot of turnover since we over promised on the new BI contract.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately BI is not going to renew this contract. This was a one and done. Time to start looking again.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's very quiet out there.
    It would be great if management kept us in the loop as well it would be the right thing to do.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you hear this from?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not giving up my source but I can guarantee you that the BI contract ends 12-31-15. Thanks pdi for guaranteeing us a two year contract. Happy Holidays!

Snoop

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will give all one more tip, CC Tuesday to give us all the bad news.

Snoop

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snoop, is it just the BI contract or both?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why would publicis buy pdi if there won't be an income source? What are they getting for their money?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snoop? Obviously an insider w a source.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW. You are really that far out of touch with the company you claim to work for.. This one takes the cake.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will find out Tuesday boss. If you sale da toe nail drug you will make a little money, gonna be a waste of my time. BI don't want us selling Da stuff, contract is going to another contract company!! If you need answers, then snoop is ya man!!

Snoop

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can confirm this is true. I'm a manager and everyone will find out Tuesday. Not going to be good news.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well PDI dedicated has a few contracts I believe.
    And Shared, well you can see how with great contracts and their longevity how everyone would want them.
    Once again thanks pharmaceuticals for another "fowled" up holiday. Time to get out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something is obviously up.
    A number of us are probably done.
    The key is how will Kerydin figure into all of this
    Current sales, number of targets it will be interesting
    Good luck to everyone in there uncertain times!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you do not have Kerydin you are finished. How fair is all of this? And Kerydin is not doing that well... At least not well enough to sustain a viable Shared salesforce.
    Let's hope for for a light at the end of this tunnel in favor of the reps. Transparency is a pharma term that the reps are supposed to uphold...what about the "higher ups?" For once take care of the reps and the people on the ground level, because without reps what do you have to offer potential clients?
    Good luck.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what contract company is BI going with?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard from a publicis rep on the street (midwest area) that publicis is keeping BI reps? Why is there so many different opinions?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keeping the PDI BI reps. Are they keeping some territories and not others?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone lied to you. BI is going with another company and they will add spiriva to the mix. We are done, Tuesday CC.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the same from a reliable source. BI is gone next month. Going to another contract company. Kerydin is staying for awhile.